Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am fuckin sick of this....
i actually made a smart decision about the whole situation the other night. so i am getting better. i just kinda want to forget it ever happened. i dont know why i have to fall for people so hard.

hokey pokey in the butt

i need to meet someone new, thats the only way. and when i do meet someone new, i think our friendship will be ruined.

da da dave!!!!!!!!
Just so you know, I've had sex over 300 times in the last year.

I hope that helps.
<center>[Image: ymbbox.jpg]
<font color=red><font size=3>KiSs My AsS</font></font></center>
And I've had sex over 150 times in the last year!

WOOO!

Wait a second...
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
i am not too sure on how that is supposed to help me....but thanks ?
wEll atleast Amy your doing better than me, cause Baba leftSad
Quote:Originally posted by AngelAmy
i dont know why i have to fall for people so hard.

I have the same damn problem. ech.

Quote:i need to meet someone new, thats the only way.

but is it really? look in the Lessons Learned thread...I said it there, I'll say it again here:

don't look for love, love will find you.

(ok, perhaps I'm paraphrasing but still, you get the idea..)

damn it, got serious again...

uh...

ummmm....

licky licky.
i dont plan on looking for someone new. but someone new in my life is what will make this all go away is what i meant. i think looking for love is what got me into this mess the first place.
so ill just sit here and wait.

the ole dirt road
i dont plan on looking for someone new. but someone new in my life is what will make this all go away is what i meant. i think looking for love is what got me into this mess the first place.
so ill just sit here and wait.

the ole dirt road

don't just "sit & wait"...go do the things that YOU want to do.

just go do yo' thang and everything else will fall into place when it's meant to.

(at least, this is what I tell myself from time to time during these last 4 years of being single...)

maybe you ca take the time to explore homosexual relations? get yourself a lesbian couch and play "lesbian for a day" or a week or a month.

you know, experiment with the...

gay gay gay zone...

(ok, I realy wasn't serious about exploring homosexuality, just had to find a way to work that in. Wink )
i think ill just stick to doing what i have been doing and which is just living my life. i know sooner or later things will start to fall into place. i just wish that this situation with this guy would go away because no matter what, it makes me crazy.

umm and da da dave
i think ill just stick to doing what i have been doing and which is just living my life. i know sooner or later things will start to fall into place. i just wish that this situation with this guy would go away because no matter what, it makes me crazy.

umm and da da dave

seems as if you and I are saying the same thing.

just try to keep it out of your mind as much as humanly possible. before you know it, you'll be going gaa-gaa over some new fella. hopefully, it'll be over a guy who is worthy of your caring, loving ways. Wink

oh...almost forgot...

dah dah dah...
licky licky. (shit, now I have to go and find that clip so I can download it, hopefuly find more lines from it. :lol: )