Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
St. Patricks Day
that's right! I will own your schwag hemp fields
[Image: floydsig.jpg]
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
Quote:Originally posted by Black Lazerusthats like my size with 20 pounds on me. kid i hope you play football

Yeah i start as Defensive tackle on the varsity team. I wrestle also, in the 275 weight class. Wrestling is a bitch mainly because i am thin compared to the other kids i wrestle. Now i am doing spring track. Mainly Field events like shot putt , discus and hammer throw.
What about the javelin?
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
Quote:Originally posted by Rooner
WAIT WAIT WAIT!! I call bullshit. Youre trying to say you used to be on the old oa.com, which went down almost 2 years ago. Youre trying to bullshit us into thinking that you were 13 years old and able to hang on the old oa.com? Yeah, I believe that one, for sure dude. So youre a fucking liar. One way or the other. You either ARENT 15 or you WERENT on the old board. Which is it? And sure, there may have been a tallman or whatever the fuck your name was, but it doesnt me that YOU were him. Youre a bullshitter and shall be labeled as such whenever I see you post.

Let me begin by saying this, YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON. I will say you can subtract though, because you got the age right. I did "hang" in oa.com you idiot. Ask alkey he knew how young i was. Next time if you call me a liar have some proof you fucking idiot.

Edit: Yes there was a "Tallguy 22", idiot.
I like the anger in this one
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=BlackLazerus2&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;&lt;/b&gt;
Quote:Originally posted by horanto
Ask alkey hey knew how young i was.

This is so HOT!
I don't like javelin too much, i am just plain out bad at it. Nor do i jump well, i am a HORRIBLE high jumper. But i got a good person to teach me how to throw shot putt, our shout putter, hes a junior, is the 5th(or 8th I'm not sure) best shot putter in the nation.
Edit: Yes there was a \"Tallguy 22\", idiot.

Hey, I posted in that thread. Ain't I cool? Cool
I don't like javelin too much, i am just plain out bad at it. Nor do i jump well, i am a HORRIBLE high jumper. But i got a good person to teach me how to throw shot putt, our shout putter, hes a junior, is the 5th(or 8th I'm not sure) best shot putter in the nation.

phew *unlocks car door*
&lt;img src=&quot;http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/wilbraforce/sigs/headersig.jpg&quot;&gt;
It's not funny anymore.

Find something new.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=ymb&quot;&gt;
&lt;/center&gt;