Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deadwood
Al and Jane are hysterical with just about every sentence out of their mouth. I know they had one scene together, but it was pretty tame. I would love to see them both really go at it.

Oh, and this Bullock-Swearengen standoff looks like it's gonna get good.
Thank God for this show, otherwise Sunday nights would be a total waste.
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
I watched it on on demand last night and got to say this show just keeps on getting better and better.

what do you think those 2 kids looking for their father are up to? Are they going to try to rob both the Gem and Bella Union??
I watched it yesterday afternoon while getting ready to throw my laptop out of the window so I missed some of the dialogue with the two kids. Who is their father anyone we know? By the way the Gem is bending over backwards for them it made me think it was someone who met his demise at or because of the Gem.
&lt;img src=&quot;http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/wilbraforce/sigs/headersig.jpg&quot;&gt;
i think it's all a rouse, they're scamming everyone so they can rip them off.
I love watching this show after i come home from work on Monday morning On Demand. it gives me somthing to look foward to since i work every sunday night.

But yeah i have to agree with ya there Jimbo, definitely a scam. But what i want to know is why the bar tender (think his name is Dan or somthing) is being all nice to her. i mean, lol he killed some guy for looking at here the wrong way.
[Image: ep08_guy_girl_capturedinmud.jpg]

Beautiful!
&lt;img src=&quot;http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/wilbraforce/sigs/headersig.jpg&quot;&gt;
Yes! It was a wonderfully prolonged beating those two took in the middle of the street. Damn that Sol Starr for making them take it inside, that kike should mind his own business.
[Image: floydsig.jpg]
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
Yeah, that Sol should just stick to trying to get in Trixie's pants for free.

All I have to say is that scene with the kids getting their asses kicked and then killed was awesome. This is why Deadwood blows away the Sopranos now, IMO.

One question though. Is Joanie a full-time lesbian or does she go both ways?
I got the idea that she goes both ways. But I dunno if it's ever been confirmed.
Thank you sir.
So, in what episode can we be graced with Alma slipping into Joanie's bed to be "cuddled" as well?