Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deadwood
"Now thats how you scrub a fuckin bloodstain!"

[Image: deadwood_copy.jpg]
on demand is fucking with me again, but this time with deadwood @#%$#@
This is why if I can't watch it that night, I tape the Sopranos and Deadwood.
On Demand is too unreliable and if by chance it's not on, I don't want to have to plan to watch when the show is finally repeated.
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
i haven't had a problem except for the past two weeks. i don't have a working VCR - I do have Tivo but it's hooked up via a split off my main cable line so I can't record the digital channels (this is so I can have 2 diff channels going on at once). Maybe I should finally cave in and get a dedicated cable box for tivo.
I haven't had any ondemand problems as of yet. Jeez my tv is too time consuming. Deadwood last night. flyers and 24 tonight Sopranos tomorrow. Make it stop!.
&lt;img src=&quot;http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/wilbraforce/sigs/headersig.jpg&quot;&gt;
The "conversations" between Swearengen and Wu were priceless. Definitely one of the funniest episodes of the season.
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
Al Swearegen is one of the best characters ever put on a show. Fucking classic

WHO ?

WU?

WHO?

WU?

WHO ?

COCKSUCKER!!
[Image: zoolander1.jpg]

[marquee]The trouble with the world is everybody in it is 3 drinks behind - Humphrey Bogart[/marquee]
Cocksuckers! One yes Two no.

'Mayor' Farnum is classic too. He's so full of himself.
&lt;img src=&quot;http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/wilbraforce/sigs/headersig.jpg&quot;&gt;
that shit was fucking great. i thought last week's was a bit subpar but this more than made up for it.
Quote:Originally posted by GMANN
Al Swearegen is one of the best characters ever put on a show. Fucking classic

WHO ?

WU?

WHO?

WU?

WHO ?

COCKSUCKER!!
If you're only go to learn a few words of English, cocksucker might as well be one of them.
It's all a part of my secret evil plan, pal. Just watch.