Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Photo Gallery.
I blame that horrendous DJ. I guess Vanilla Ice Jr. will just have to spin his records back in his mom's basement.
[Image: floydsig.jpg]
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
Quote:Originally posted by GreasyItalianPrincess
I thought the St. James moved to Grand Street???

we lost two bar & grills now. All thats left is Yer Mans and Austins Ale House...which will make both even more crowded Confusedhocked:

Yer Mans is going out of business as well. They lost their lease. Apparently the owner of Yer Mans bought or is in the process of buying Coopers and will move his operation to there.
By the way...Whiskey and St. James are both owned by the same guy.(I know the owner for a long time) The Whiskey is closed for renovations now and should be open again around August.

Oh..and as far as the jukebox in Whiskey goes....most of the music in there will stay the same.....I work for the company that owns the jukebox . :biggrin:
&quot;I keep the bible in a pool of blood so that none of its lies can affect me&quot;
Nothing sucks worse than losing you favorite drinking spot.

Here in the Philly Area, all of the little quiet spots I frequent in Old City will be swarming with Real World faggots and the like just trying to get on TV. I'm trying to enjoy them while I still can. It's not looking good though, cause taping started May 5th, and it's already apparent.

I'll edit this post and toss this story in for the hell of it:

2 Weeks ago a bunch of us from work were at an establishment and some drunk ass fucking mob of college kids roll in. I have no problem with having a good time, but the constant "WOOOOO" drunks were getting annoying.

I'm at a urinal in the bathroom, and one of these fucks pick the one directly on my right (despite 3 or 4 other options on the wall). With his left elbow he bumps me on the right hip, where I'm carrying a Glock 10mm.

"Hey was that a cell phone? Let me make a call man" and he goes to reach under my shirt tail to get it. Thankfully I was zipping up, and just spun around and away from him.

"Sorry, my phone's out of minutes."

"Oh ok, man. That's cool. That's cool."

I should have drawn on him and put the thing in his mouth like Eastwood, but I enjoy being employed Smile
I know that the owner of Yer Man's (Jimmy O'Reilly) is buying out Cooper's to open it sometime in September and supposedly there will be a bar at Yer Man's site. So, at least until then....we'll have a few more weeks to get fucked up for the sake of it.:cul:
You're a filthy whore!!!