Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hellboy
Has anyone else seen this?? Went to see it tonight. I have never read the comic, and I don't know how faithful it was to the comic but I enjoyed it. Laughed a lot too. I guess seeing a demon cracking wise gave me a chuckle. Discuss...
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!
I went in with no expectations so i'm not really disappointed. They need to go balls out and stop making these films PG-13. Did enjoy the one-liners. Will catch
again when it comes out on dvd.
Never read the comic.
Saw it.
Thought it sucked.
Big time.

The plot stated off nicely but then faded out. Dialogue was (IMO) damn lame and predictable.

And another thing, there is nothing more lamer than taking your "arch-nemesis" and merely duplicating them numerous times, making the multiple count of them as the main threat. Utter laziness.

Also, that girl who can create fire came across as nothing more than an X-Men reject.

The only thing I enjoyed was the character design/performance of that knife-guy, whatever his name was. Seeing him without his outfit on was definitely creepy; great character design there.
Nobody I know wants to go see it with me

Sad
[Image: zoolander1.jpg]

[marquee]The trouble with the world is everybody in it is 3 drinks behind - Humphrey Bogart[/marquee]