Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rich Vos on NBC reality TV house
Quote:(From \"Soupy Drek\")

Rich Vos is coming to NBC!

That’s right, our own Rich Vos has made the final cut and is as we speak in the reality show comic house “Last Comic Standing”.
Last Thursday in Las Vegas, Rich was selected one of the top 10 to go into the house, which is located in LA, and could spend anywhere from a week to 21 days with other comics as they try to determine who is the “Last Comic Standing”.

Jay Mohr produces the show and Jay says the show will be ready for air starting May 19th. Jay also mentioned that he couldn’t say much, but that Vos is constantly drooling on the mics and ruining them. Unfortunately he couldn’t tell us much more.

Let’s all wish Rich the best. He truly is a one of a kind and he deserves any success that this opportunity might bring him. And also, let’s hope he just destroys every other comic in that house and with the practice that he has had on the show and hanging with the likes of Norton, Patrice and Colin he should do well.

LAST COMIC STANDING: THE SEARCH FOR THE FUNNIEST PERSON IN AMERICA (premieres Tuesday, June 10, 9 -10 p.m. ET) - “Last Comic Standing: The Search for the Funniest Person in America” is hosted and executive-produced by actor/comedian Jay Mohr (“Mohr Sports”). The new series has an eight-episode commitment and will provide a new spin on alternative programming as it features a nationwide talent search for professional and non-professional comedians (both male and female). Once the selection process is narrowed to 10 finalists, after the semi-finals in New York and Los Angeles, the program will then follow the comedians as they live together in a house and compete for the ultimate prize-an exclusive talent contract with NBC. “Last Comic Standing” is from Peter Engel Productions in association with NBC Enterprises and Giraffe Productions. Peter Engel, Jay Mohr and Barry Katz are executive producers. Rob Fox is co-executive producer. Comedian Rich Vos moved in weeks ahead of time because he is trying to dodge his daughters from back allowance money he owes them.

[Image: comhouse1.jpg]

Rich also hopes to be playing some one on one basketball with his black comic friend "Patrice" in the house's outside basketball court.

[Image: comhouse2.jpg]

Here are a couple more exclusive photos from inside the house...

[Image: comhouse3.jpg]

[Image: comhouse4.jpg]
[Image: onatrixbanner.jpg]
woah someone took over for gooch, kid a, and fez.....am i in bizzaro world?

very well done btw
Quote:Originally posted by AngelAmy
woah someone took over for gooch, kid a, and fez.....am i in bizzaro world?

very well done btw

Thanks Angel Amy!

It truly is "bizzaro world"... can anyone figure out how it was done?:bouncy:
thats pretty fucking impressive. nice job paul. Cant wait till the show starts its either gunna be blatently offensive or the biggest ball of crap ever.
paul...as good as ever. you never cease to amaze and dazzle me with your efforts! ya gotz skillz!

[ODB]yeaaahhhh kiiiiiid

and yeah, this show is either going to be quite entertaining or just awful. and I mean AWFUL.

*fingers crossed for a good show*
Thanks FMJ and 420...

I wish Norton was one of the top ten allowed in the house. Could you imagine some of the great cringe comedy him and Vos could create bunking in the same room? I just had to find a picture of it...

[Image: comhouse6.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by BuffaloPaul
Thanks FMJ and 420...

YW Wink

Quote:I wish Norton was one of the top ten allowed in the house. Could you imagine some of the great cringe comedy him and Vos could create bunking in the same room?

if that was the case, how many times would we hear "shut up, stupid!" in that house, going back and forth between those 2? :lol:
I can't wait to see how awful and how many times that small headed freak bombs out on this show.
[Image: XKeiblerCopy.jpg]

3 MONTHS UNTILL THE VIRUS IS RELEASED
I went to see X-men 2 this weekend and they showed a preview of "Last Comic Standing" It showed a little from a few comics and the joke the picked from Vos was the "I'm dodging her" one. Some people never change. :lol:
TOP!!

(only because I want to remind everyone to watch tonight! should make for some good MB fodder...I hope.

I would have rather heard the bbbboys take on it, however... Confusedniffle:

So, yeah....9pm (est) TONIGHT! NBC.