Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rich Vos on NBC reality TV house
Mercurio... crash and burn... ha... ha...
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
Damn I knew I waited too long! :fire:

HaHa Mercurio HaHa:moon:Tongue
Quote:Originally posted by IrishAlkey
Mercurio... crash and burn... ha... ha...

Beautiful, baby, just beautiful.
At least we didn't have to see that Bigass lipped douchebag Paul "I'M THE DICK THAT GOT O&A CANCELLED" Mercurio advance to the round in Vegas... And he wasn't even that funny to begin with. Even the little crackwhore was funnier than he was.

I thought Vos blew it when he ranted about canadians and Caroline Rhea then said she's canadian and everyone went ooooooooooh!!!

:lol: :wow:
You're a filthy whore!!!
I was surprised that Vos didnt do the "im dogding her" bit.

Isnt part two on tonight? I cant wait to watch.
Yes, Part 2 is on tonight and we'll have to wait and see just who makes it to the HOUSE from the east coast comics....Just picture Rich Vos driving everyone out of their fucking minds with that annoying act.

Wait and see, kiddies :grin2:Confusedpin:
You're a filthy whore!!!
Is this airing on both NBC and Comedy Central and NBC or was that just for the first episode?
Rich was advertising this show on the KTU morning show today.
[Image: glowingsig.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by FoundryMusicJoe
Is this airing on both NBC and Comedy Central and NBC or was that just for the first episode?

Comedy Central's showing it Saturdays at 9.
Thats a pretty cool idea, but i wonder hoe practical it is from their stand-point