Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rich Vos on NBC reality TV house
So, who was that Jabba the Hut looking monstrosity that was chosen last for the house? Talk about a heart attack waiting to happen.
He makes that fat fuck Big Kev look slim comparatively and that's hard to do.
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.yourmomsbox.net/ftl/noelle-lovejoy3.jpg&quot;&gt;
NOBODY SHUCKS MY CORN BUT MEEEEE!
&lt;/center&gt;
Well, our man Vos has managed to survive yet another week at the house, but we lost the chick who looked like she got her hair tips from the Statue of Liberty....Awwww and, by the way i'm hoping that the little dink goes next with his every laugh recorded and graphed. I mean, what a geek(yeah, i know i'm going off the topic but, if it comes down to Vos and the little zipperhead let's hope the little fella goes packing :o Tongue
You're a filthy whore!!!
Anyone catch the Vos show at Caroline's with Cory Cahani and Dave Mordal from Last Comic Standing? Mordal was one of the funnier people on that show, and the most likely to be the serial killer. Damn shame he got sent away. Confusedniffle:
It's all a part of my secret evil plan, pal. Just watch.
How did the zipperhead fix the contest and somehow won the round which eliminated Dave Mordal? How many cocks did he have to take in to win?? Mordal was infinitely more funny than he could ever be. Oh well, at least Vos is still in the house as part of the final six.

Tune in tomorrow night for the conclusion Big Grin
You're a filthy whore!!!
I was so pissed off when Mordal got voted off. Dat's act was so fucking disgusting. A rehashed asian accent and an unfunny wildness in his act. He only won because all the free tickets were given to unwitty 20 year old college students who sit around and enjoy Biodome over and over again. Dave was my second favorite comedian(Richy V is #1) and it sucked to see him go.

Vos is winning it all though so i dont care.
Good morning heartache, your like an old friend, come and see me again - Rancid

Life's a train i barely caught just to find out i ain't got the fare. -Bouncing Souls

"You are not alive yesterday, you are not alive tommorrow, but youre alive at the moment; if you can grab something for that moment...you have a chance." - Johnny X
God damn it, that little unfunny Vietnamese :mad: sob story telling mofo has ruined the show for me. He actually made me not want to watch it anymore. Of course, I'm going to watch but, that's neither here nor there. Dave ruled and I hope to see him do stuff in the future.

Damn you Charlie! Damn you straight to Hell!:fire:
let me first say that i hate dat phan just as much as anyone else. that being said, he deserved to win the contest tonight. for the first time since i have started watching this show, i actually laughed out loud when dat started doing his "mortal Kombat, taking a leak routine" "finish him" damn funny.

Vos will still win though
[Image: saturday123.jpg]
It's always funny until someone gets hurt, and then it's just hilarious
Dat's cliched, railroad building act does suck, but Geoff wasn't exactly the second coming of Pryor. Witness that Lawrence of Arabia length set-up for the let's just hold the clothes punchline.
i hate dat and his stupid asian imperonation of his mom. its so annoying but geoff wasnt funny at all and dat did deserve to win that one
my family looks out for me,
like friends our story never ends.
we've run into the fire and somehow water comes to save us.
there are so few we can depend on,
with blood there is an honor.
we act like we don't care,
but it's so deep inside - H2O