Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FU to my brother!!!!
Since I was a little kid I have always liked cars. I always planed to getting a fast car for my first one. My brother does'nt really like cars. My dad wanted to get him a V-6 Camaro but I convinced my Dad to let him buy a 320 horse power Z-28. He got it and hes been a stuck up dick ever since. He braggs and street races. In school they kicked him out of a awards assembly for not wearing the right shirt.
He was dressed up so it was bull shit. He left and pealed out in the lot and the gaurd yelled at him . So, now all the security gaurds know that I'm his brother. So, next year when I buy my trans am, I will have to drive slow and only take one space.(they let some cars take 2 spots.) So, my car will get door dings all over it. Plus the gaurds will give me shit all year! :mad:
Ummm, no offense, but some people in high school can't even afford to buy a car and you are gonna have a Trans-Am.

Try being a little grateful for the things you can have while others are stuck taking the bus.
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
Yeah, Why do I care if my car gets keyed? I mean its just paint. And if some fag is busy changing his Fabolus cd for a Jay -Z cd and hitsmy car big deal. I will just buy a new one.

fuck off roid-boy. Go shave your knuckles and pop some bacne.

It's not my fault my dad's got money. I'm not talking about that. Im just saying my brother is acting like an ahole and it's gonna fuck my shit up for next year.

It does'nt seam so bad But, I hate my school. I hate the people who run it and the students. They are all stuck up and your not important if you cant play a sport. I want to take good care of my car because I'm spending ALL of my money on it. Kids in my school beat their cars up. They care more about blasting rap, techno then paying attention. I have seen a few accidents. kids also drive into peoples back yards, some into trees, poles, people. I swear about 1 or two kids die a year in my town from speeding. Last year A kid got backed over and got dragged and died. Two others died last month from speeding. Then bottom line is I want my car to not get smashed, dented, scracted. And the gaurds can just get me in trouble for Bull shit.

Mabey, I should play foot ball so I can get away with anything. But, hey at least after high school they will turn into the real dirt bags that they are.

"HAHA, you guys used to be jocks and now you have to build.. stuff..."- Brian Posehn.
By the way, do you really enjoy writing FU's that you originally wrote almost a year ago?

Deja-Vu?
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
I think the HGH is fucking with your mind man. this just happened.

What I mean is they might bust me for bull shit. Everyone hates the red trans am with loud exhaust. See, what I'm saying? I want to take two sapces because kids around here just dont care! They smash and bash their cars untill Daddy buys a new one. I want my car to stay mint. And I plan on parking in the farest spot in the lot.(about 1/4 mile away from school) :eek: Some kids get away with anything and in my school its who you know that makes rules important to you. So, if you can catch a football you can park on the fucking grass if you want.(this really happenes)
HOLY FUCK, MAN....

You're actually copying and pasting from the original thread. I know you are.

There's no other way you'd be typing EXACTLY word for word, typos and all. No fucking way. Impossible. The text is exactly the same.

Oh, and maybe if you were nicer to people, they wouldn't key your fucking car. Rolleyes
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.yourmomsbox.net/ftl/ftl-oldtimey.gif&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
If Rainier Wolfcastle didn't have an illegally hotlinked sig, I'd say you were the stupidest person in the thread.
Have fun in the Hole. Maybe you'll cool off and start posting something fucking original instead of copying and pasting your own shit.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.yourmomsbox.net/ftl/ftl-oldtimey.gif&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;