Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My letter to the NY Post
After seeing today's front cover of Paltrow's kid I decided to write a letter to the Post.

I doubt they will print it but I thought I'd share it here:

Dear to whom it may concern,

Your Gwenyth Paltrow cover article on Monday, May 17th is a disgrace. This recent plethora of celebrity worship on both your part and other newspapers in the NY area is simply atrocious. William Randolph Hearst is rolling in his grave. There is no excuse for this blatant disregard of the intelligence of your readers. It's becoming increasingly harder to distinguish between your paper and the National Enquirer.

With all the turmoil that is going on at the global scale and a national election only six months away one would assume that there is more important issues at hand than some Hollywood actress propagating. I foresee a spot on the supermarket discount rack in the future for the NY Post if you continue to cater to simpletons.

Yours,
TheDude
[Image: floydsig.jpg]
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
what? No reference to a racial or social stereotype? You're losing your touch dude.

*let the record state that I agree with you 100%. who gives a shit.
[Image: carrottop-19200.jpg]
What exactly was the article about?
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
The front page of the Post featured, along with a large full color photo, the birth of Paltrow's new daughter named Apple.
[Image: floydsig.jpg]
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
Apple?
&lt;img src=&quot;http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/wilbraforce/sigs/headersig.jpg&quot;&gt;
You could have ended it with, "What the fuck kind of stupid name for a kid is Apple anyway????"
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!
there are way too many p's and l's going on in that name.
[Image: carrottop-19200.jpg]
Apple Paltrow?
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
Apple Lonia Paltrow?
&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.blazingconcepts.com/img/syd/sloatsig.jpg&quot;&gt;

________________________________________________________________________________________
&lt;center&gt;Boy the way Glen Miller played,
songs that made the hit parade,
guys like us we had it made,
those were the days,
and you know where you were then,
girls were girls and men were men,
mister we could use a man like Herbert Hoover again,
didn't need no welfare states
everybody pulled his weight,
gee our old Lasalle ran great,
those were the days!&lt;/center&gt;
Quote:Originally posted by TheDude
The front page of the Post featured, along with a large full color photo, the birth of Paltrow's new daughter named Apple.

That's it? Did it at least look like Mike Myers from Paltrow's movie A View From The Top?

[Image: mmvftt1.jpg]

[Image: mmvftt2.jpg]

If so, then I could understand it being a front page story.
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>