Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to do???
I lent this middle eastern kid 5 bucks wendsday.

I dont know why. I dont even fucking know him.

Now when I ask for the money he says in his dumbass accent "Fuck you". Now, I can rip this kids head off. I was willing to get kicked out of school for the rest of the year to kick his ass. The problem is he brought this huge black kid with him to school. He does'nt even go to my school. So, I could'nt do any thing. So, what would you do? I can dent the shit outta his car.

I can put sugar in his tank. I can just run up to him and punch him as hard as I can.And get kicked out of school. Or I could just forget about it all. Its only five bucks.

So, what the hell would you do? And no stupid Speed references OK?
I get pissed over the smallest things. And this made me really pissed. Remember being 17? I saw him today.So, I said "pue-shh, wheres my money?"

"Fuck youah" So I stood up and and I asked agian. He said "Oh, oh I gave it to eran" Which is fucking bull shit. So, he walked away smiling. I'm not trying to act like I'm a tough guy or anything. I just dont let people walk all over me. And It gets me pissed when some short fat indian kid is walking away smiling at me. With his fat cheeks covered with acne and a blue visor on sideways. I really want to hit him. I will be kicked out of school for the rest of the year basicly. Anyway, I see him tommorow after home room. I will tell you what happenes(like you give a shit)
Deja-Vu again?
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>