Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FU to wiggers
Hey, I just came back from a car show. While I was there I wandered into the Import section. This fucking Wigger bitch starts talking about my socks. This guy was like 4 feet tall. He said he was going to kick my ass. I'm only 17. This guy must have been like 22. Sorry my socks were not cool enough. I will buy some nice FUBU socks if it will make you happy! I wish I was big so people would respect me! Fuck you! If I did'nt have a operation last week I would have killed you!

This guy was a total stranger. If the guy did'nt like my socks he has no right to put me down. Call, me a baby. I hate being made fun of.

I dont want people to feel bad for me. I just want to be treated like a fucking person.

-example-
When i was 15 my math teacher told me to put a problem on the board. While i was writing on the black board a kid came up to me and grbbed my ass.

Why? I just remeber turning around and seeing eveyone laughing. if you think that is funny you are a heartless fuck!
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the Deja-Vu Hat Trick Rolleyes
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
Quote:<i>Originally posted on OA.com</i>
Hey, I just came back from a car show. While I was there I wandered into the Import section. This fucking Wigger bitch starts talking about my socks. This guy was like 4 feet tall. He said he was going to kick my ass. I'm only 16. This guy must have been like 20. Sorry my socks were not cool enough. I will buy some nice FUBU socks if it will make you happy! I wish I was big so people would respect me! Fuck you! If I did'nt have a operation last week I would have killed you!

Dude, you need to stop doing this. NOW.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.yourmomsbox.net/ftl/ftl-oldtimey.gif&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
holy shit!!! That did happen last year too! When I was 16!!

OMG, I am so tweeked out, I need to rip a giant bong hit. But I'm out of weed.

I believe I shall post another FU about not having weed!!!