Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm looking forward to O&A's return
DIG: yay

GALT: nay

I speak for myself. i don't care what the rest of the board thinks.

I think it is a hilarious that someone who gives some people special privleges on this board then turns around and complains about them b/c she wants Alkeys board to be part of the inner-circle.

I was told that this board was only supposed to be fun, and not be political. B/c once it gets political, it becomes about something else...and then it's not about the membership but someone elses ego and connection to the show...and becomes quite Froyish.

You dig?
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]
huh?
[Image: hurricanecharley.jpg]
This is why DIG can't understand...
NOBODY UNDERSTANDS YOU.

Politics smolitics. I don't know a soul on this board. I couldn't pick any of you out of a line-up. The only people i might recognize in public is Alkey, his penis, and Silera's ass since they smear their photos like feces all over the place.

If what you are saying does indeed make sense to someone, I hope it's what destroys you all.... for whatever that's worth. And if i do catch on (oh and I will eventually...just keep talking) I will make things so much worse. I have a diagram next to my computer of this whole situation, similar to how the FBI has a chart of the heirarcy of the mafia. All I have to do is connect the dots...

MUWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
ha ha....I WIN

I made DIG explain himself
Tell me more about "special priveledges" and "inner-circles". I'm taking notes here.
NOTE #1

it's spelled: special privileges
Quote:I think it is a hilarious that someone who gives some people special privleges on this board then turns around and complains about them b/c she wants Alkeys board to be part of the inner-circle.

I was told that this board was only supposed to be fun, and not be political. B/c once it gets political, it becomes about something else...and then it's not about the membership but someone elses ego and connection to the show...and becomes quite Froyish.

You dig?

Gooch, you constantly harp about what I do or don't do. Every time you try to read into what I post, you overanalyze it.

This place is supposed to be fun. I could give a rat's ass whether or not I'm part of some inner circle, because fascinatingly enough, I have a life. I do however, want new members and think that it's nice to have our links up on Foundry and the official OA page. I like this because it'd be nice to have a site that maybe doesn't hinge around 10 people jabbering to one another all day long. I think that the rest of the board, you included, might also like to find new people to play with.

This thread has been done before. The theme is, I'm too cool to be part of an OA messageboard. I never liked them and never listened to them and they suck.

It's old already.
<center>[Image: ymbbox.jpg]
<font color=red><font size=3>KiSs My AsS</font></font></center>
the issue is that you protected DIG and Galt, including behind the scenes, stepping on people's toes...and now have issue with their destructive ways when it bothers you, but ignored it when it bothered others...INCLUDING other mods and admin

Thats the issue. The hypocrisy is stunning.
I just reread the thread in the champagne room. It was about DIG and Galt attacking members, and holeing them to stop it.

This is what I said:

Quote:We don't want to be that kind of board.

We just have to figure out what's the line. I think posting only to attack one poster consistently and incessently would be a line (eg: whitefolks), starting multiple useless antagonistic threads to annoy to the point of cluttering the board (eg: arpi), personal attacks borne out of nowhere count as well I'd say.

It's all subjective obviously, and it's a work in progress.

This thread has nothing to do with that. Your point is a non sequitor.

However, as far as hypocrisy, find me a post on OA.com, CDIH, RF, or YMB where I have played along with this tired fucking line. You won't find it.
<center>[Image: ymbbox.jpg]
<font color=red><font size=3>KiSs My AsS</font></font></center>