Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Day After Tomorrow SPOILER ALERT
and I didn't know that a MAC labtop would be seeminglessly compatable with highly evolved alien software and thus saves the world...

oh wait, wrong movie... my bad
[Image: floydsig.jpg]
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
Quote: labtop

Spell check is your friend.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/madone/taymb.jpg&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;&lt;center&gt; We don't want your forgiveness. We won't make excuses. We're not gonna blame you, even if you are an accessory... But we will not except your natural order. We didn't come for absolution, we didn't ask to be redeemed. But isn't how it is, every goddamn time... Your prayers are always answered, in the order they're received...

&lt;/center&gt;
sorry LAPTOP. I've offended computer geeks everywhere!

you really need to get out more...
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
do not mock the awesome power of the G4 architecture!!
Quote:Originally posted by TheDude
sorry LAPTOP. I've offended computer geeks everywhere!

you really need to get out more...

I would, but that damn ankle bracelet will go off.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/madone/taymb.jpg&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;&lt;center&gt; We don't want your forgiveness. We won't make excuses. We're not gonna blame you, even if you are an accessory... But we will not except your natural order. We didn't come for absolution, we didn't ask to be redeemed. But isn't how it is, every goddamn time... Your prayers are always answered, in the order they're received...

&lt;/center&gt;
lol, for some reason that just makes me think of...

[Image: deadlock.jpg]
That was a good "bad" movie.

&lt;/center&gt;
Quote:Originally posted by Ice Man
The weakest part of this f'n movie was the cheesy acting and dialogue.
The majority of the scenes looked like they were standing in front of a backdrop. Whether they were or not, I don't know, but it kind of looked like it.

and how far is philadelphia from NYC? that seems very implausible that they would walk that far since they didn't start walking in philly in the first place and under such conditions, hell even walk that far at all.
and the fact half the scenes no one is
wearing f'n gloves.

i mean COMEONWTF

I thought the weakest part of the movie was the whole disasterous global cwarming thing....
&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.blazingconcepts.com/img/syd/sloatsig.jpg&quot;&gt;

________________________________________________________________________________________
&lt;center&gt;Boy the way Glen Miller played,
songs that made the hit parade,
guys like us we had it made,
those were the days,
and you know where you were then,
girls were girls and men were men,
mister we could use a man like Herbert Hoover again,
didn't need no welfare states
everybody pulled his weight,
gee our old Lasalle ran great,
those were the days!&lt;/center&gt;
the more i think about this movie and
the more i talked about it at work
i finally realized it was to fucking political
this was just a slam on your current administration disguised as a summer blockbuster and a shitty one at that. i guess the normal bush-hating college kid will probably like it, because its a mindless attack on "those evil republicans". regardless it's a
piece of shit..