Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last Comic Standing
Just like the explained to Brett Butler and Drew Carey, they also picked people they thought would be good in the house, as far as tv goes.
[Image: 2girls.jpg]
I hope those NBC execs die from some rare flesh eating disease while attending a GE conference in Guam.
[Image: floydsig.jpg]
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
Quote:Originally posted by RapeFantasizer
She was on tough crowd the other night, and doesn't look as good as she did when lcs was taped.

Yeah that episode was fucking hilarious though - between Colin's ridiculously highbrow yet stuttered monologue, Bonnie making out with Vos, Lewis Black losing his mind, and Nick DiPalo on the streets of NY asking chicks which murderer they'd rather bang, OJ or Scott Peterson, it was fucking classic.
&lt;a href=&quot;http://dioforamerica.com/&quot;&gt;&lt;img alt=&quot;bannerad.jpg&quot; src=&quot;http://dioforamerica.com/bannerad.jpg&quot; width=&quot;480&quot; height=&quot;60&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; /&gt;&lt;/a&gt;
Quote:Originally posted by RapeFantasizer
Just like the explained to Brett Butler and Drew Carey, they also picked people they thought would be good in the house, as far as tv goes.

they put a spin and gloss over it...both of them are still pissed over it.

and if they so picked based on following them...DC Benny, despite tanking in Vegas should have been picked...he is funnier than any of them.
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]
DC Benny is a funny comic, I've seen him live. I can unserstand though how he loses some people, because he goes a long long way to pull off a joke most of the time. He's a story comedian, and in just 2 minutes it's pretty safe to say he wont be able to use his good stuff.

Pablo Francisco on the other hand, is basically a hispanic Robin Williams. I'm astonished the dumb rubes of the country don't find this guy to be amazing, and if you ask me that shoulda made him a shoe in for the house.

Here's the real truth:

Barry Katz is the executive producer, and an agent. Last year his biggest acts were Jay Mohr, Bobcat Goldthwaite, and Louie Anderson.

Gary Gulman, Alonzo Bodden, & Bonnie McFarlane (all 3 heading to the house) are represented by Katz.

Ant the faggot, was not chosen to live in the house last year. In the mean time, he went out and got himself a new manager! That's right Kiddies: Katz.

Katz owns 2 Comedy clubs (Boston and NYC), and guess who will be booked solid in these clubs for months to come? Ding Ding Ding, the people living in the house! Guess who makes money off of the sitcom that will be won? Katz!

This was an elaborate project to simply refill Katz's stable with fresh whores.
Quote:Originally posted by EffinC
DC Benny is a funny comic, I've seen him live. I can unserstand though how he loses some people, because he goes a long long way to pull off a joke most of the time. He's a story comedian, and in just 2 minutes it's pretty safe to say he wont be able to use his good stuff.

Pablo Francisco on the other hand, is basically a hispanic Robin Williams. I'm astonished the dumb rubes of the country don't find this guy to be amazing, and if you ask me that shoulda made him a shoe in for the house.

Here's the real truth:

Barry Katz is the executive producer, and an agent. Last year his biggest acts were Jay Mohr, Bobcat Goldthwaite, and Louie Anderson.

Gary Gulman, Alonzo Bodden, & Bonnie McFarlane (all 3 heading to the house) are represented by Katz.

Ant the faggot, was not chosen to live in the house last year. In the mean time, he went out and got himself a new manager! That's right Kiddies: Katz.

Katz owns 2 Comedy clubs (Boston and NYC), and guess who will be booked solid in these clubs for months to come? Ding Ding Ding, the people living in the house! Guess who makes money off of the sitcom that will be won? Katz!

This was an elaborate project to simply refill Katz's stable with fresh whores.

Good observation. Who reps Vos and Norton, if you know that is?

At this point I have to say based on the Dat Phan phuck fest. It will be...
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/madone/taymb.jpg&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;&lt;center&gt; We don't want your forgiveness. We won't make excuses. We're not gonna blame you, even if you are an accessory... But we will not except your natural order. We didn't come for absolution, we didn't ask to be redeemed. But isn't how it is, every goddamn time... Your prayers are always answered, in the order they're received...

&lt;/center&gt;
Rich Vos, Patrice O'Neal, DC Benny, and Tony Woods are represented by STMG (Steinberg Talent Management Group).

Norton is represented by MBST Entertainment (David Steinberg.....i dont believe he's the same steinberg above). His appearances go through an Artist Group International
So what kind of Contractual obligation prevented Norton from going to the house?
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/madone/taymb.jpg&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;&lt;center&gt; We don't want your forgiveness. We won't make excuses. We're not gonna blame you, even if you are an accessory... But we will not except your natural order. We didn't come for absolution, we didn't ask to be redeemed. But isn't how it is, every goddamn time... Your prayers are always answered, in the order they're received...

&lt;/center&gt;
his mtv contract. norton details it all in his blog.
Could you link it for me?

&lt;/center&gt;