Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Velvet Revolver
Sounds good just downloaded

With over 256,000 sold in the U.S. alone the first week of it's release, 'Contraband' has debuted at number 1 on the billboard charts....fuck you axel rose
even on vinyl :thumbup:

[Image: 6a_1_b.JPG]
this album is a breath of fresh air
[Image: floydsig.jpg]
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
When is Chinese Democracy coming out again?
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
Quote:Originally posted by TheDude
this album is a breath of fresh air

Breath of fresh air? We're talking about Slash and Weiland, the air'll smell of cigarettes and heroin...

Seriously, Is the album any good, I only know the song they play on K-Rock and it sounds like something off of STP No. 4. and that's a CD I lost and never looked for again.
I'll hang up and listen to the answer.
The smell of cigarettes & heroin sure the hell beats the wafting stench of stagnant, regurgitated, retro punk and surrogate Creed bands.
[Image: floydsig.jpg]
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
I'm still not finished downloading this yet, but can't wait.

Caught a few seconds of the video for "Slither" on Sunday...Weiland, looking H-thin as ever, girating around in silver platci pants...and suddenly I wasn't so upset that rock bands rarely seem to make or get airplay for videos anymore. But the song does rock!
Quote:Originally posted by TheDude
The smell of cigarettes & heroin sure the hell beats the wafting stench of stagnant, regurgitated, retro punk and surrogate Creed bands.

It's not retro punk it's new wave-esque inspired groovitude.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=ymb&quot;&gt;
&lt;/center&gt;
if anyone can hook me up as to where i could dl this album from, i'd appreciate it... i wasted downloading most of the mp3s from bearshare and they show a playtime and whatnot but there's no audio...alrighty, thanks!
I'm still downloading from KazaaLite. But I must have downloaded each song 10 times with all the bullshit files that are out there. So good luck.
I just Dled a couple off of Kazaa, they were under excellent status and they're all shit.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=ymb&quot;&gt;
&lt;/center&gt;