Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Brother - UK Edition *Spoliers*
Has anyone peeped this out at all? Its not exactly accesible via regular stateside TV however, if you have any resources/means to watch this current Big Brother season, I HIGHLY recommend that you do so.

This, of course, is provided that you actually dig shows like Big Brother.

The US version has always been the weaker version and this years' UK season is nothing short of brilliant.
I'd rather watch the World Shuffleboard Championship Series from Fort Lauderdale, FL....
[Image: floydsig.jpg]
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
there's NO WAY you've seen what I've seen over this weekend so I can confidently cite the following:

you speak with ignorant tongue!
Perhaps there's a good game of Curling or Bocce Ball on instead?
[Image: floydsig.jpg]
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
Is this from that Big Brother, or from another?

Big Brother fight
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
how are you seeing it 428985092802985093282359809328

looks like black people are angry even in england
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=BlackLazerus2&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;&lt;/b&gt;
A friend of mine is getting the episodes sent to him over the net; he then burns the episodes for me so I can watch them.

I just started watching the episodes over the weekend and its just good...damn good.

Big Brother is EVIL this time around which = "good tv"

FOM - I can't click on that link because I haven't seen a fight yet so I don't wanna roon it for myself. However, I looked at the URL and it said "BB5" within so yes, same season. They're on Season 5 over in England.

And now, for fear of people roonin' it, I shall avoid this thread like the plaque.
Quote:Originally posted by 60FeetUnderWater
And now, for fear of people roonin' it, I shall avoid this thread like the plaque.

Plaque is a figment of the liberal media and the dental industry to scare you into buying useless appliances and pastes. Now, I've heard the arguments on both sides, and there is nothing to convince me of the need to brush your teeth.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=ymb&quot;&gt;
&lt;/center&gt;
Quote:Originally posted by Hawt Baux
Quote:Originally posted by 60FeetUnderWater

Plaque is a figment of the liberal media and the dental industry to scare you into buying useless appliances and pastes. Now, I've heard the arguments on both sides, and there is nothing to convince me of the need to brush your teeth.

try a boyfriend you lonely lonely girl..... yuck!!!!!
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=BlackLazerus2&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;&lt;/b&gt;
P-L-A-G-U-E.

you know what I meant, sonsofbitches.