Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Schmo 2
Everything in this show is just so over the top...I say, at the end of the season, the Schmo turns out to be the viewers. Either that or they've found two of the dumbest people on the planet.
Quote:Originally posted by Crippler
Everything in this show is just so over the top...

That's what makes it so funny, the fact that they are deliberately making fun of reality shows.
I love during the tense "eviction ceremonies" how the camera keeps going to the falcon and the frog. It's so stupid that's it's funny.

Okay, quiz time. 100 nonexistant, non-usable points for the first person that knows where the falcon's name (Montecore) came from.
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
Quote:Originally posted by Flock of Moosen
Okay, quiz time. 100 nonexistant, non-usable points for the first person that knows where the falcon's name (Montecore) came from.
What is the white tiger that attacked roy horn alex.
&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.cybercombatclub.com/jeux_videos_consoles_repertoire/mortal_kombat/mortalkombat_images_galleries_mortal_kombat/mortal_kombat_wallpapers1small.jpg&quot;&gt;
Mortal Kombat Grand Champion
Quote:Originally posted by Subzero316
Quote:Originally posted by Flock of Moosen
What is the white tiger that attacked roy horn alex.

[Image: positive14.jpg]
Quote:That's what makes it so funny, the fact that they are deliberately making fun of reality shows.
I love during the tense \"eviction ceremonies\" how the camera keeps going to the falcon and the frog. It's so stupid that's it's funny.
I agree, it's funny as hell, but that's what makes me think the whole thing is a sham. How could you be a part of this & not realize after a day or two that you're immersed in a "reality" show that is spoofing everything absurd about every other reality show ever created? I'm going to enjoy it for what it is, but I won't buy it as real till it's over.
Porked -N- Beans
One must wonder if that masterpiece was produced by Jackie Treehorn.
[Image: floydsig.jpg]
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
The line of the night came from cammy

Quote:Cammy: \"Can i get a pearl necklace, I Really need one\"

Quote:Austin: sure

After he said sure it would have been funny if he then said, where at.
&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.cybercombatclub.com/jeux_videos_consoles_repertoire/mortal_kombat/mortalkombat_images_galleries_mortal_kombat/mortal_kombat_wallpapers1small.jpg&quot;&gt;
Mortal Kombat Grand Champion
Personally I loved Eleanor's line, "You can take your pearl necklace and shove it up your ass!"
R.I.P. Everett

:disappointed:
[Image: floydsig.jpg]
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>