Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quirks
Quote:Originally posted by MYLF
I like wearing thongs, but I cannot wear flip flops because of the piece between my toes. Go figure.

the more important article of clothing is able to be worn. Flip flops are overrated.
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]
haha you webtoed basterd...
HA! I always thought I was the one malformed retard on the planet who couldn't wear flip flops cause of the toe thing....
they feel like an oriental (sorry ASIAN) torture device to me.
toe-cheese does not count for web-toes, Kennypoooo
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]
A guy wearing flip-flops with that little toe piece would look like an absolute, faggit dipshit.

You tarts ever go shopping at the mall?

Ever see the sandals ADIDAS makes?

How out of the loop are you?
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
hey you board owning jackass,
how am I out of the loop for NOT wearing something.....

YES I am quite familiar with EVERY option in the sandal, as I am quite unable to wear the flip flop.......

fuckin bling bling wearin Irish boy giving me fashion advice.
Ken, I think I found a quirk you didn't mention earlier...sensitive about fashion tips Rolleyes
he dresses like seth green in can't hardly wait.
Sorry, Mr. Baldwin.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
you don't know how many scripts I turn down sent to, Generic Unnamed Baldwin Brother.