Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quirks
Added:

I make poems in my head while i'm going to sleep.
Do you write them down the next day?
No, i usually fall asleep so fast i forget what they were even about :lol:
(one of your favs?? :backflip: MYLF, you made me blush with your kind words...quit it. Wink Big Grin )

I don't think this is a quirk but maybe it is?

- I go to the movies by myself..alot. That way, no one talks to me while watching it.
I am dead silent in a movie theater....and I'm Dominican. YUP. I'm Dominican and I do NOT talk in the movies. (put THAT in your pipe and smoke it, Anthony, complainer of the "Loud people")

(so Ninny, guess you and I won't be going on any movie dates, huh? Wink )

- if I see a commercial or preview to a movie that already want to see, I'll change the channel or block my vision from the movie screen so as to not get any more info about the movie. damn commercials ROON IT sometimes. Really, how many times to I need to see the commercial for the Matrix? I've waited 3 years for this week to arrive damn it, no need to convince me any further.

- when it comes to foods, its' all about the texture. If I don't like the texture, I don't eat it. flavor is overrated. I don't care how good it tastes, if it feels nasty, it does not enter my mouth. (please, spare me your cock smoking jokes...thanks. Smile )
I won't eat anything green.
I only like mushrooms on pizza, I think they're disgusting otherwise.
I don't trust anyone to do something for me, I'd always rather do it myself, so I know it's done to my satisfaction.
You say tomato, I say go fuck yourself.
Quote:(so Ninny, guess you and I won't be going on any movie dates, huh? )

Not unless you can deal with an annoying white bitch no.

i honestly have no clue how my bf does it.
-Poker night, I will not touch my cards until everyone else has touched theirs.

- I have to get popcorn at the movies. I could be coming off of Thanksgiving day dinner with pie ala mode to top it off and still order popcorn. (Theater popcorn only!)

- I have to put both socks on before my shoes. I can't do one foot then the other.
I like this thread.

MYLF gets a jelly bean.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
does starting mindless self indulgent threads count as a quirk?
Quote:Originally posted by Ninny
Quote:(so Ninny, guess you and I won't be going on any movie dates, huh? )

Not unless you can deal with an annoying white bitch no.

i honestly have no clue how my bf does it.

eh, you're taken anyways. I ain't no homewrecker.

oh, and your boyfriend probably uses the good ol' "tune out" method from time to time.

and you're probably great in the sack as well. this helps when dating an "annoying white bitch".

or he is just a miserable fella with no self esteem and feels he can't do any better.

(saw an opening there, had to take it. quite the nice softball lob over the plate, actually. Wink )