Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Drink or Not To Drink
I have half a glass of Jack Daniel's sitting on my desk from last night's drinking fiasco. I feel dumping it would be such a waste. I feel drinking it would make me a disgusting individual. What to do?
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
Quote:Originally posted by IrishAlkey
I feel drinking it would make me a disgusting individual. What to do?

Chug??
Save it for later.
I combined Ninny's and MYLF's answers and I came up with "chug it later".

I added in my own calculations and came up with "chug it now".
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
I HOPE FTL locks this self indulgent thread.
To dream a little dream...
Quote:Originally posted by IrishAlkey
I have half a glass of Jack Daniel's sitting on my desk from last night's drinking fiasco. I feel dumping it would be such a waste. I feel drinking it would make me a disgusting individual. What to do?

It's a little late for that.

This is what alcoholics refer to as a moment of clarity......
&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.blazingconcepts.com/img/syd/sloatsig.jpg&quot;&gt;

________________________________________________________________________________________
&lt;center&gt;Boy the way Glen Miller played,
songs that made the hit parade,
guys like us we had it made,
those were the days,
and you know where you were then,
girls were girls and men were men,
mister we could use a man like Herbert Hoover again,
didn't need no welfare states
everybody pulled his weight,
gee our old Lasalle ran great,
those were the days!&lt;/center&gt;
I call "drinking vodka" a moment of clarity.
If you're not going to drink it, can I have it?
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://members.hometown.aol.com/_ht_a/oabrokenjaw/images/plutogrowl.gif&quot; border=&quot;0&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
What was it i used to say?? Oh,Yeah. Half a bottle of Jack Daniel's . It's a cure all.

Drink it.
[Image: molonlavecopy.jpg]