Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hypocracy...MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
i wonder if anthony feels like he is tasting Spaz's semen as he kisses her?
Quote:Originally posted by dru
people. be nice. we don't want to start this all over again.

not to worry, booba fett

anthony = anthony keidis
woman = some skank whore he shags who has fucked some of the hired help
Quote:Since you're sooooo against them going to satellite radio, why don't you raise some $$$, purchase a few radio stations and hire the boys yourself?

my sentiments exactly.
It amazes me that they are going to satellite radio. They could simply wait till the furor with the FCC and the Government blows over(as it usually does) and stay on regular radio.
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!
Quote:not to worry, booba fett

That made me chuckle
[Image: zoolander1.jpg]

[marquee]The trouble with the world is everybody in it is 3 drinks behind - Humphrey Bogart[/marquee]
It's total cowardice in my opinion. Satellite is the easy way out. It's not about money. How many times did they get fined when they weren't doing ILLEGAL contests? There's no line to walk on Satellite. This is where they're exposed. If they have talent this will be the test.
[Image: hurricanecharley.jpg]
before you go off on them being pussies, i highly recommend you go to Foundry and listen to part 2 of the audio.

then talk.
well, here's <a href=http://www.foundrymusic.com/opieanthony/displayheadline.cfm?id=5778>
part one </a> at least.
So, that was the article all the hype was over? Jesus Christ, give me a break! Rolleyes
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
so they have a chance to come back to citadel on broadcast radio, but they probably won't take it because they may not be able to broadcast in new york? BULLSHIT. That pisses me off. They could come back to new york eventually.
[Image: carrottop-19200.jpg]