Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things to look forward to...(and 10 other topics too)
In all truth, XM probably developed the new premium channel as a way of adding an incentive into their contract. This pretty much means that they dont make the big bucks unless subscription hits X number of people for their channel.

This is a blatant attempt by XM to ensure they don't go backing another SU attempt. Truth be told, I'd much rather sample the new show without having to invest my first born child into all of the hardware. O&A understand the value of the underground exposure, but I'm ultra curious to see if the threat of less money will make them turn their backs on the fan base. I'll buy the system and the subscription if I like what I hear.

I heard about O&A a little over a year before they came to Philly, and I was lucky enough to learn of SU around the same time. Once they came to Philly I made sure I refered a lot of people to their show. I'm sure other cities have similar stories, and look at the ratings they landed.

Messages In This Thread
Things to look forward to...(and 10 other topics too) - by EffinC - 08-06-2004, 06:11 PM