Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things to look forward to...(and 10 other topics too)
Quote:Originally posted by Flock of Moosen
Personally, I don't hate the show, but if something bothers me about it, you damn well better believe I'm going to express my opinions.

Thats fine and fair in my eyes. We all have the right to agree or disagree.

Quote:Like it or don't like it, I don't give a flying fuck. One thing I will never do though is take the cheap shots like the whole Ant girlfriend thing. It's immature and unneccesary.

:thumbup:

Quote:I'll admit, I have bashed the show a few times. Not constantly like others, but I have done it. Some of the time it was justified, and others it wasn't. For the times it wasn't I do apologize, but don't expect me to sit here and kiss their asses on a daily basis and not give my opinion. Last I checked this wasn't Wackbag where all they do is kiss ass and if you even dare say a single bad thing about their \"heroes\" you are banned or your post is deleted.

Again, its fine to voice disdain for the show and yes, the last thing I'd want to see is a kissass festival.

Quote:No offense to anyone here, but this place was never going to be recognized. Nevermind that this site isn't listed in this latest e-mail, I have gotten plenty of these e-mails the last year or so and never once has it been mentioned. So, with that and the fact that there are already 3 established O&A site out there, this place never stood a chance. I'm sorry to say that, but it's true.

Now here is where I disagree. This place has been recognized; a link has been on the O&A site for quite some time. Big deal, it hasn't made an e-mail here or there. The fact that it made the official site is a good start.

Don't be so negative. There is still hope. However, it is up to all of us to make this place a great place to go for an O&A fan.

OH! I'm looking forward to hearing some clips of people rooning the Episode III release next May. Also, I eagerly await the return of the 55 Gallon Drum Challenge.

Messages In This Thread
Things to look forward to...(and 10 other topics too) - by 60FeetUnderWater - 08-06-2004, 06:23 PM