Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things to look forward to...(and 10 other topics too)
Quote:\"If you bill it, they will come.\"
Now that's funny

First off, O&A are not charging you. The company they work for is, but that's what they do. It's a business, they're out to make money. From what I understand, They are being paid better, much better, then when they were at WNEW. I sure there are bonuses for new subscription numbers. So XM needs a lot of new people to subscribe just to break even. I won't pay for satellite radio, but good for O&A. Take it when you can get it. They had no choice. They could never get a job on regular radio.

O&A hate message boards. They have said it in the past. They have also said it to me in the time they were off the air. What bothers me is, now they need everyone's support. So they will go on a message board and ask for your support. They say they love you board people for hanging in there for 2 years, but in reality, they hate you and laugh at you, not with you. This is what bothers me. Do you think I'm wrong? How many times have they posted on any board in the last 2 years? They haven't. Until now, when they need you. I have a problem with that kind of attitude towards the fans. I will not be used.
[Image: molonlavecopy.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Things to look forward to...(and 10 other topics too) - by Crackle - 08-07-2004, 03:38 AM