Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things to look forward to...(and 10 other topics too)
what do my feelings matter?

I don't think I've ever posted anything remotely negative about the show; nor have I ever sought out to bash this place on a consistent basis. There's this trend of hating the show on the board that I've always steered clear from.

The fact is this: some of you feel its quite trendy to bash and hate the show, others find it more entertaining in trying to bring this board down to a halt only to stand proud in the aftermath and claim victory for taking a board down.

Others merely revel at the amount of posts or one-liner insults they can muster in a day (this is the lesser of these crimes. heh.)

I've been amazed for quite some time regarding Alkey's ability to tolerate and deal with this issue. And I can't hold it against him if he decided that there are too many ungrateful disruptive people to bother paying to keep a site running.

Not like you need to kiss Alkeys or any of the other mods asses but a lil bit of respect would go a long way.

Constantly coming to an O&A board to take cheap shots and do nothing but rag and bitch and moan and perpetuate negativity about the show is basically disrespectful to Alkey and to anyone else here who actually enjoys the show and is actually looking forward to their return.

I'm just grateful that I know I could post elsewhere to talk about the show should this board go down.

Then again, I would rather not lose YMB in the first place.

Messages In This Thread
Things to look forward to...(and 10 other topics too) - by 60FeetUnderWater - 08-06-2004, 03:38 PM