Poll: The Olympics - Will there be an attack?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Olympics - Will there be an attack?
SWEET.

in a thread-related note, if anything DOES go off, it won't be any bigger than the bomb that went off in the Atlanta Olympics back in '96.

I hope.
Speaking of, did they ever catch who did that? I do remember someone being arrested shortly after, but then it turned out he wasn't responsible. I don't recall if they ever arrested anyone else.
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
Yes, Eric Robert Rudolph was picked up either late last year or sometime in 02 after hiding out in the woods for a few years. He was also suspected in bombing an abortion clinic.
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!
6 to 7 years later, huh? Kick ass!
Did anyone see the ocean liner the American basketball team is staying on(atleast i think its their team, maybe all the people participating).

It was on some show it has it's own basketball courts and movie theaters and shit, harbored right off the coast of Greece. Fuckin' bastards.

Oh, and i doubt anything will happen.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=ymb&quot;&gt;
&lt;/center&gt;
No wonder they are barely winning their games. They are soft, over pampered bitches.
I know this sounds anti-patriotic, but I really hope they don't win the Gold. Teach them a fucking lesson.
Iverson is a piece of shit.
&lt;img src=&quot;http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/wilbraforce/sigs/headersig.jpg&quot;&gt;
I've been spewing this for years... the point of the Olympics is for amateurs to compete, not our overpaid, spoiled rotten, professionals. The Olympics should be where an athlete goes to make a name for themselves. What does a gold medal mean to a guy like Iverson or Shaq?? This really hit home when I was watching the movie "Miracle". Where is the hunger in these stacked, ostentatious teams? We are being robbed of being able to root for young underdogs. Both Olympic basketball and hockey have been reduced to meaningless exhibition all-star games. Never again will there be a "miracle". Thank goodness sports like wrestling and boxing have been untainted so far by this recent American inferiority complex. Where we can actually view and see perhaps the future stars making their bones in the sport.
[Image: floydsig.jpg]
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
Yeah, and i totally don't see a need for a movie theater on a boat.

That's just promoting lethargicness.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=ymb&quot;&gt;
&lt;/center&gt;
Now Im not advocating terrorism by any way with this... But, with that said... If something were happen to say that particuliar boat, there would be a kind of karma about it.

I also heard that they originally demanded being airlifted to and from the courts by helicopter.
[Image: floydsig.jpg]
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>