Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opie's dad died...
Quote:Originally posted by The Man
Holy shit, you're a humorless faggot.

that's pretty much describes 460 right there
[Image: carrottop-19200.jpg]
Obit
i agree with The Man, within reason. Tragedy into comedy.

Ultimately, it brings new meaning to...I laughed so hard I ran off the road and crashed my car.

and, can we not drag 9/11 into every argument...

i cracked jokes about 9/11 on 9/13. Sorry if that offends people, but i like to make and find humor in horrible things...keeps me sane...my dealings with horrific things. I wanted to make a GAP ad out of one of the people who jumped out a window b/c he was wearing Khakis. I wanted to send out invites to brunch on Windows of the World, the reastaurant. I won't even mention my other one. But the point is....some people bring in comedic elements....and the point i think trying to be made is what they on the show do that too. and did that to others. Live by the sword, die by the sword is the ultimate point.

However, that being said, there are limits and within reason..and ther eis a supreme difference to doing it to get an ego jolt and doing it merely to make a simple point and alternative view.
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]
thank you Suzie.

Topper - fuck you.
Quote:Originally posted by 60FeetUnderWater

Topper - fuck you.

*b-boy stance*
Topper just got SERVED.
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]
wait...what? you gotta say more than fuck you to serve someone
Quote:Originally posted by Topper Harley
wait...what? you gotta say more than fuck you to serve someone

"Here is your Veal Saltimboca sir. Fuck you!"
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
excuse me garcon, can you do something about this spaghetti and meatballs in my pants?
I would just like to say, no matter whether you agree or disagree with the course this thread has taken, at least we aren't pussies who are scared to death not to be recognized by our "heroes" and did this.

Censorship sucks!
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>