Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alkey 5 Need Input!
For the five or six of you who read this board, I need suggestions. What is lacking here, other than humor, interesting posts and high quality members? As far as I'm concerned, half the drama here could be easily eliminated if you guys be honest and tell me what's pissing you off. If it has to do with myself or FTL, say it. Personally, I'd rather see you guys happy with this site rather than having me feel good about myself just for keeping it running. It's a website. Big deal. I'm doing this for you guys. Work with me and I'll glady give you what you want.

Thanks.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
Things I want for greater posting enjoyment:

1.) a better skin, the black and yellow does not please me. It is not a good choice.

2.) a mission statement from you and ftl. What kind of board are you looking to create? What is the focus and glue for the board, other than an o&a reunion board.
2A.) I have posted for MY enjoyment here. I have posted what I thought others would either enjoy, or chuckle from, and have gotten negative feedback as to my posting from ownership. Let me know just what YOU are looking for,
and I will see if I have it.

More when it comes to me.
I started this board as a place where some of the funniest people I know could congregate and amuse me.

Dance, monkey!

Big Grin
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
I dance like Denny Terrio, (sp?)
Uuuuuuh Mission Statement:

My mission is to capitalize on the local fame of a radio show and divert traffic to another website concerning a niche television show. Then I will use the traffic to sell advertizing and possibly take an occasional kick-back, not to mention over-inflating the cost of this site so that I can also fleece it's members and supporters.

I will also liquidize the short built loyalties of certain members and make them work for me and my site for free!
&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.blazingconcepts.com/img/syd/sloatsig.jpg&quot;&gt;

________________________________________________________________________________________
&lt;center&gt;Boy the way Glen Miller played,
songs that made the hit parade,
guys like us we had it made,
those were the days,
and you know where you were then,
girls were girls and men were men,
mister we could use a man like Herbert Hoover again,
didn't need no welfare states
everybody pulled his weight,
gee our old Lasalle ran great,
those were the days!&lt;/center&gt;
[Image: deneyterrio.jpg]

Ken with MYLF and Ninny.

:fire: DANCE FEVER!:fire:

BTW- I'm not looking for anything but a place to goof-off at work with people I "know" and have this common O&A sense of humor.

Thank You.
Confusedteps off soapbox:
Sloats for Admin!
Quote:Originally posted by IrishAlkey
For the five or six of you who read this board, I need suggestions. What is lacking here, other than humor, interesting posts and high quality members? As far as I'm concerned, half the drama here could be easily eliminated if you guys be honest and tell me what's pissing you off. If it has to do with myself or FTL, say it. Personally, I'd rather see you guys happy with this site rather than having me feel good about myself just for keeping it running. It's a website. Big deal. I'm doing this for you guys. Work with me and I'll glady give you what you want.

Thanks.

i'd like to see set policy and not rules-on-the-fly. i kind of spouted off on it last night, but i know you are trying to create a place that's fun. FTL seems to have different ideas...rather than hashing those points...I think you guys need to kind of compromise those points, and this thread is a good way of getting input from the posters...and somehow iron-out some clear policy and tone. Once that's ironed out, in writing and followed by admin/mods...it will probably be alot easier all around.
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]
In other words GIP is jumping on my mission statement idea like the sheep that it is....

If I double posted this, its' cause the site goes down often...

you might wanna work on that too!
Quote:If I double posted this, its' cause the site goes down often...

Ditto! Yesterday was pretty bad. Couldn't get anything to open up....
&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.photobucket.com/albums/0703/tinymike/8ca67228.jpg&quot; border=&quot;0&quot;&gt;

A red X just for Amy to touch...