Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fuck you loudy mcblabberton
i was at the movies today watching the matrix. just as the commercials were about to start this couple sits down next to me, already i am uncomfortable. they start blabbing away, which is ok. evem during the previews they had their loud comments, even that was ok. so i figured during the movie they'll shut up because THATS WHAT YOU DO AT THE MOVIES!!! well during the whole movie they were either talking to eachother or SCREAMING their lil comments. it really pissed me the fuck off. i asked them very nicely to be quiet and they acted like i didnt even say anything. they continued to be loud. i think at the movies if someone is being loud you are allowed to fucking shoot them without punishment.
Usually if these type of people are sitting in front of me i kick the seat every 2 or 3 minutes until they shut the fuck up. If they feel they have something to say to me i completely ignore them.
This is why the Mrs. and I only go to matinees these days.

Some morons just have no concept between right and wrong and yes, it should be legal to shoot assholes like this.
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
I actually had some Russians sitting behind me throughout one movie. He translated the movie to his two friends...for the entire movie. I never wanted to hurt another individual more...
&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.photobucket.com/albums/0703/tinymike/8ca67228.jpg&quot; border=&quot;0&quot;&gt;

A red X just for Amy to touch...