Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's that time of year once again...
AAAhhhhh Fall....

The kids are back at school. The leaves are starting to turn colors. There's a crisp, coolness in the air in the mornings. And Barry Manilow puts out his yearly post for his Halloween Hayride.:lol:

I'm sorry for the blatant self-promotion, especially since I haven't been able to come around these parts to often lately.

But the fact is that me and my boys work hard to put a good show together, so I figured anyone looking for a good Hayride to go to....

check this out for details:

http://www.njhaunts.com

Jimmy Blue Eyes went last year if you want to ask someone for an opinion.

Hope to meet more of you there!
Is this kid friendly?

I think I might want to take the kids.
<center>[Image: ymbbox.jpg]
<font color=red><font size=3>KiSs My AsS</font></font></center>
Night ride might be alittle much for Little little kids, but we have daytime rides where nothing pops out at you with a pumpkin patch, petting zoo and kid play areas.
your kids lived in the hood i don't think ghosts are going to scare them.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=BlackLazerus2&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;&lt;/b&gt;
Quote:Originally posted by BARRY MANILOW
Night ride might be alittle much for Little little kids, but we have daytime rides where nothing pops out at you with a pumpkin patch, petting zoo and kid play areas.

Pumpkin patch??!!??!!

Did you invite Opie & Sandy
this is my sig fuckers
It was a pretty cool ride. I don't think your kids will be too spooked out by it. I should warn you though it is a looooooong ass ride, so you may want to leave early so you're not waiting for two hours to get on the ride.

Not to take away from Barrys gig, there is a pretty cool Haunted House and Halloween themed thing going on at Sterling Forest up in Orange County. I'm not sure when it starts but I went to it a few years ago and had a pretty good time.
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!
I wanna' go just to see if you actually are Barry Manilow.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
No offense taken, Jimmy. In fact, I'll do you one better.
Headless Horseman Haunted Hayrides and Haunted Houses in Ulster, New York (Sleepy Hollow) puts on a GREAT show as well. They have lots to do for a very good price. (I'm not a big fan of the one in Sterling forest...but that's just me)

Alkey, see you there and you'll find out!:kiss:
Sing Mandy for me and I'll consider it.
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
Quote:Originally posted by Black Lazerus
your kids lived in the hood i don't think ghosts are going to scare them.

What has the world come to when white men in white sheets don't scare Hispanics?
&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.blazingconcepts.com/img/syd/sloatsig.jpg&quot;&gt;

________________________________________________________________________________________
&lt;center&gt;Boy the way Glen Miller played,
songs that made the hit parade,
guys like us we had it made,
those were the days,
and you know where you were then,
girls were girls and men were men,
mister we could use a man like Herbert Hoover again,
didn't need no welfare states
everybody pulled his weight,
gee our old Lasalle ran great,
those were the days!&lt;/center&gt;