Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why this place failed...miserably.
Well, for starters, it would be a great idea to actually have mods that are fans of the show. You know, mods that actually showed an interest in discussing Op and Ant and not just berating and dogging them.

Also, lets talk about holing and banishments over personal reasons...thats not good either. Not good at all. One dead cat joke thread and I'm holed for almost a month?

Another thing - why bother having a site for the show but then allow people to constantly bash the show without anyone in the staff speaking up against it? Made no sense.

But who are we kidding, right? All of you trendy oa.com vet fucks who thought they had the finger on the right pulse, who thought they were poster boys/gals for amazing posters...look at all the fuckin cobwebs this place has. All of you - abandoned this place.

The day arrived when the show returned and where were any of you so called "fans" of the show? At least the mods should have chimed in a bit. I saw that Alkey (and a few others) tried....somewhat. But what about the rest of you? I would have gladly posted on that first day but...I was holed.

Gotta give Grizz credit - he tried to get this place rolling again but it failed.

And hey, leaving a link up to find downloads for the new XM shows...that was mighty clever and smart but not really. Everybody within the O&A community knows that grabbing these new shows from the 'net should be kept to an ultra downlow status. Leaving a thread open, showing where to find these new shows = not a good way to make a positive name for the YMB board.

(it was thoughtful however, I won't deny that...but still..."ahh durr")

So, in conclusion, I ask Alkey, Opus or and whoever else that may have the ability...

Can you either shut this place down or start making some sort of effort around here?

Its god damn depressing, I tell ya. This place had promise.

keyword - HAD.
i like the show and this board, so hopefully it will turn around. i think this board has always had promise, still does.
oh, and if y'all decide to keep this place alive then, at least fix the "back to top" arrows (found next to each post...)
Quote:Originally posted by 60FeetUnderWater
All of you - abandoned this place.

I'm still here and don't call me trendy. :tongue:
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
Buttons work fine for me.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
well, it doesn't for me.

and I'm not a retard so, yeah...wtf.

Quote:Originally posted by Flock of Moosen
I'm still here and don't call me trendy. :tongue:

see explanation elsewhere...

you know, on a planet far far away.
geeez, when did 460 become so bitter. lighten up faggit! :tongue:
[Image: carrottop-19200.jpg]
And there is no need for salvation.

O & A got what they want... a message board that can be totally controlled, where only praise is allowed, which is run by people driven by their worship of them. That being said after what happened on .com, I can't really say I blame them.

And Wackbag got what it wanted... they are the site for O & A. They're exploding. Good for them.

I can't see myself running a site that way, however. It's not fun. It's not in the spirit of the show. I'm banned there and I didn't do a damn thing. So, as far as saving this place or whatever you think might happen here, don't worry about it. I'm not. I gave it a shot but I refuse to run a site the way Wackbag is run.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
My brain can't stand to look at another wackbag.
&lt;img src=&quot;http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/wilbraforce/sigs/headersig.jpg&quot;&gt;
Quote:Originally posted by header
My brain can't stand to look at another wackbag.

personally, i see enough ass kissing just being on a messageboard with header all day
[Image: carrottop-19200.jpg]