Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone believe any of this crap?
I for one write alot of shit on this board but sometimes poeple really think its true. I'm just wondering what everyone else thinks about the things writen on this board.
It's on the internet, it must be true.
[Image: sigpic_ymb.gif]
hahaha..oh shit someone on this board is funny I tought I'd never read a funny post on this board but fucker you have me rolling.
Quote:Originally posted by The Almighty Spaz
hahaha..oh shit someone on this board is funny I tought I'd never read a funny post on this board but fucker you have me rolling.

that would be me, mavvypooooooo
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]
I for one write alot of shit on this board but sometimes poeple really think its true. I'm just wondering what everyone else thinks about the things writen on this board.

You've been lieing to me all along??? Confusedniffle:
::::I fucked up my post so fuck me::
I never said you were funny babe,

That makes the two of us then.
long dumb boring story about the last post so forget it.What im trying to say is that when I tell people to go kill themselves or die they think i mean it.
P.S.I wasn't lieing to you Ninny, never I love you.The I'll eat your asshole out offer still stands.
long dumb boring story about the last post so forget it.What im trying to say is that when I tell people to go kill themselves or die they think i mean it.
P.S.I wasn't lieing to you Ninny, never I love you.The I'll eat your asshole out offer still stands.

Seriously dude, enough is enough. You have officially reached the weird/creepy level.
ok.