Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ah, another board to join...
nice plug Griz...nice! Wink

(and by the way, please tell me I got my story straight regarding somebody tripping up some stairs at the 2/23/03 gathering...wasn't that Ashley who tripped? If not, no wonder my previous post got no responses...)

-420 <--that's just for you, FTL Tongue
Yup, that was me falling down the subway steps... not one of my finer moments. My justfication? Marion and Lady Di were there... I HAD to drink heavily Tongue !!!
[marquee]FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS MORE GOODER!!![marquee]
well, good to see that I haven't smoked away ALL of my brain cells...

whew.

Wink
I just love how everyone knows about that! I swear that gets mentioned for the sole purpose of making me look like an ass...

That's okay, I guess, I am an ass.
Quote:Originally posted by AshleysTheGoer
I just love how everyone knows about that! I swear that gets mentioned for the sole purpose of making me look like an ass...

That's okay, I guess, I am an ass.

well, if it's any consolation, I was there at the shindig so I pretty much heard about it "first hand".

it wasn't like I saw it scrolling on the Fox News ticker...

Wink
eh, whatever.

i just wonder how people i have never met before know about that!

-leslie j.
tell you what, I'll introduce myself to you the next time I see you in person. That way, you can say that you know me and I won't be "just another stranger" who knows about your little mishap with the stairs and gravity. Wink
ashley - you can't miss 420 when you meet him. he leaves a.....uhhh...."interesting" first impression....
spewing bullshit wherever you go, huh mike?
what bullshit are we talking about exactly? I'm confused......Sad