Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why is ftl such a fascist?
There is no racism,fascism, etc. on this board its just your imagination.
<left>
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile--------------Smile
-----------------Smile--------------Smile
-----------------Smile--------------Smile
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Smile--------------Smile----------
Smile--------------Smile----------
Smile--------------SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Quote:Originally posted by Ninny
Quote:Originally posted by arpikarhu
is noelle a mod yet?

I find absolutely hysterical that you have no ammunition against FTL besides who has decided to make Moderators and you're completely wrong in that bcause FTL has only made 1 Moderator,; Alkey has made the rest.. Are you really so bored that you have resorted to picking fights with the owners and Moderators of this board?? Please, spare yourself the few remaining shreds of your dignity and stop this nonsense.
you really dont know what you are talking about in this instance.
[Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg]
Yeah, you're right. Your dignity........it's long gone. Rolleyes
Quote:Originally posted by FollowThisLogic
If the people who were having fun want to continue their crap, they may do it in threads that already exist, and if they don't like that, they can just find another fucking message board that doesn't care about such things.

I have not said a word nor have I started any shit, if you want you own site fine. If you don't like mine, fine. My feeling was that a site is what the members made of it, I have never enforced many rules, I let the people run the site. If people wanna take personal shit between eachother that really had nothing to do with the board and leave, then act like they left for board reasons, so be it.

But a word to the wise, leave me out of it.

Calling it the hole isnt different either, I just have two cells in a forum I call the hole.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.cdih.net/ohsnap1.gif&quot;&gt;

&lt;b&gt;
&lt;marquee&gt;
&lt;FONT COLOR=&quot;WHITE&quot;&gt;
I &lt;3 JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE MUSIC!!!&lt;/FONT&gt;
&lt;/marquee&gt;&lt;/b&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
Quote:Originally posted by Ninny
Yeah, you're right. Your dignity........it's long gone. Rolleyes

yeah thats what i meant. you are an idiot.
[Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by Gonzo
I have not said a word nor have I started any shit, if you want you own site fine. If you don't like mine, fine. My feeling was that a site is what the members made of it, I have never enforced many rules, I let the people run the site. If people wanna take personal shit between eachother that really had nothing to do with the board and leave, then act like they left for board reasons, so be it.

But a word to the wise, leave me out of it.

Calling it the hole isnt different either, I just have two cells in a forum I call the hole.
Well, ok, you're right, weak attempt at humor on that one.

Wasn't a personal attack.

It's just my opinion, but I think that CDIH got much less fun when these asses began to overrun the board with bullshit threads, and that's when I stopped caring about the place.

As Alkey and I are running this place, I'd rather not stop caring about our own place, a place that I've spent hours upon hours working on, as you have over there.

You're running shit the way you want, same is being done here. Those ways aren't the same.

I do feel safe in suggesting that anyone who does not care for the way things are being run here, should remain over there.

But presenting the link in a negative light was crossing a line, so I'm sorry for that, and I only posted again in this thread out of respect for you, cause you know I do respect you dude.

(Edited in the quote - and by the way, I just didn't want the Hole to be so blatant a rip-off of the Cell, but I think we all fuckin know it wasn't an original idea, and I never claimed it was. It's just a GOOD one.)
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.yourmomsbox.net/ftl/ftl-oldtimey.gif&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
I understand, I just didn't like the way you worded it originally. We both just subscribe to different ways of running things.

it's cool to me, everyone needs variety I guess. I am not in competition nor do I want to be. Poking fun is ok but not when it gets all reeeeeeaaaaaal!!!

&lt;b&gt;
&lt;marquee&gt;
I heard your board has a gay Uncle...

I'm just sayin'.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
Quote:Originally posted by IrishAlkey
I heard your board has a gay Uncle...

I'm just sayin'.

yeah like there's ever a shortage of homosexuality with any of us around.

&lt;b&gt;
&lt;marquee&gt;
[Image: 32.gif]
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>