Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why is ftl such a fascist?
How long till Arpi starts the "Make me a Mod" thread/ poll ???
[Image: zoolander1.jpg]

[marquee]The trouble with the world is everybody in it is 3 drinks behind - Humphrey Bogart[/marquee]
Ever fuck a dog up the ass? It's not quite the same as a cat since the cats are tighter, but it's fun nonetheless?
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
Quote:Originally posted by Flock of Moosen
Ever fuck a dog up the ass? It's not quite the same as a cat since the cats are tighter, but it's fun nonetheless?

And I thought I was the only one!
&lt;IMG SRC=&quot;http://www.osirusonline.com/reefdwella12ymb.jpg&quot;&gt;

&lt;marquee behavior=alternate scrolldelay=30&gt;The digital pimp, hard at work...&lt;/marquee&gt;
Quote:Originally posted by Flock of Moosen

There's a long involved tight pussy/loose ass/doggy style joke in there that I would elaborate upon but it just wouldn't translate from my mind into words.

Just so you know, I am highly amused.
<center>[Image: ymbbox.jpg]
<font color=red><font size=3>KiSs My AsS</font></font></center>
Quote:There's a long involved tight pussy/loose ass/doggy style joke in there that I would elaborate upon but it just wouldn't translate from my mind into words.

You could try at least, I'm sure it'll come out hot no matter how it comes out.
&lt;IMG SRC=&quot;http://www.osirusonline.com/reefdwella12ymb.jpg&quot;&gt;

&lt;marquee behavior=alternate scrolldelay=30&gt;The digital pimp, hard at work...&lt;/marquee&gt;
Quote:As Alkey and I are running this place,
you just cant stop saying that. this is like the tenth thread where you mention that. thats what its all about too. its not that you dont like the other board, its just that you couldnt be in charge on the other board. you can deny it all you want but it is so obvious. its very sad actually. it screams of insecurity. the insecurity is the basis of the noelle thing too. you think you can only get women by giving them things cause you feel that yourself isnt good enough. man! your folks really fucked you up!
[Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg]
Fuck, I finally get a good line, and people have to ruin it by actually being serious. Mother fuckers
Quote:Originally posted by arpikarhu
Quote:As Alkey and I are running this place,
you just cant stop saying that. this is like the tenth thread where you mention that. thats what its all about too. its not that you dont like the other board, its just that you couldnt be in charge on the other board. you can deny it all you want but it is so obvious. its very sad actually. it screams of insecurity. the insecurity is the basis of the noelle thing too. you think you can only get women by giving them things cause you feel that yourself isnt good enough. man! your folks really fucked you up!

At first I edited you, but I'll reply like a man.

I know what your problem is. You think I'm a control freak? Then why are you going crazy now that you've realized that you won't be allowed to overrun this site with your bullshit? You're basically posting what you're posting just so you can get banned. I'm going to grant your wish. I'm sure you'll just say it's cause I'm "drunk with mod power", but really it's just because you're causing unnecessary and unwanted drama, and it has to end.

And dragging Noelle into it - what's that about? What does she have to do with anything? We went out, yeah. We started going out before I ever became a mod on OA.com - oh, did you know that? By your posts, the obvious answer is no. Did you NEED to know that? Did anyone? No.

The other board is simply BORING to me. Just as THIS BOARD - which I have my "power" which "it's all about" - BORED me when Slash and Ken took over OT. Wow, you're fucking wrong again. You just can't win.

This board and CDIH are two different places. People have a choice of where to post. If you don't like this board, if you don't feel that you can post all the crap you like here, THEN DON'T POST HERE! You have that freedom.

Well, that goes for everyone but Arpi. Arpi's banned.

This thread is over.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.yourmomsbox.net/ftl/ftl-oldtimey.gif&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;