Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What can't you live without?
But you don't smoke. I hate when I don't get it.
Navin: And I don't need any of this! I don't need this stuff, (he pushes all of the letters off the desk), and I don't need you. I don't need anything except this (he picks up an ashtray) and that's it and that's the only thing I need, is this. I don't need this or this. Just this ashtray. And this paddle game (picks it up), the ashtray and the paddle game and that's all I need. And this remote control. The ashtray, the paddle game and the remote control, and that's all I need. And these matches. The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control and the paddle ball. And this lamp. The ashtray, this paddle game and the remote control and the lamp and that's all I need. And that's all I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one - (sees something) I need this! The paddle game, and the chair, and the remote control, and the matches, for sure. Well what are you looking at? What do you think I am, some kind of a jerk or something? And this! And that's all I need. The ashtray, the remote control, the paddle game, this magazine and the chair. And I don't need one other thing except my dog. (Shithead, the dog, growls) Well I don't need my dog.

sorry MYLF.
Quote:Originally posted by MYLF
But you don't smoke. I hate when I don't get it.

does salami count?
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]
Ken - How appropriate that A JERK quotes THE JERK. You, sir, are no Steve Martin. Now fuck off with your lame 1970's comedy references.

Back to the topic at hand:

The thing I cannot live without:
- My family

Everything else is irrelevant

(I'll save KenPen the trouble of posting his lame "tinymike can't live without his JD - happy now fuckface?)

*edit - twinkie boy got in the way of my shot at Ken. Stay clear when I'm shoving my boot up his ass GIP.
ooooofa.....
tiny mike is just a couple days away from posting about crime scene sex......
Quote:Originally posted by KensPen
ooooofa.....
tiny mike is just a couple days away from posting about crime scene sex......

wrong again kenny....wrong again.
you dope,
it was a clever allusion as to your being a little PMSy.

fuck off.
Quote:Originally posted by KensPen
you dope,
it was a clever allusion as to your being a little PMSy.

fuck off.

A. It wasn't clever
B. Leave the allusions to the magicians that make your useless threads disappear. (and I know it's ILLUSION, not allusion)
C. I'm not a chick so PMS is not an option (unless it's you)
D. Fuck Off is my line for you mr. cumstain.
E. Do yourselves and the rest of us a favor and go claw at eachother elsewhere...

Silera is dying for the forum traffic.
Quote:Originally posted by fhore twentee
E. Do yourselves and the rest of us a favor and go claw at eachother elsewhere...

Silera is dying for the forum traffic.

<font size=5><marquee behavior=advertant>THANK YOU</marquee></font>