Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just had lunch with....
SLASH.

we went to chili's...very exciting stuff.
we played footsie under the table, it was real romantical.

First of all while we were eating he told me how he busted out of the hole and how he unbanned himself. i now know the secret. i cant tell anyone because he promised i wouldnt get any more of the GREAT sex he gave me. i need more, i miss him already.

then after we ate we went for a walk around my neighborhood and we walked past shelle's house. he decided to jerk off right on her front lawn. i cant wait til the lil SLASH babies start to grow.

i dont want to forget to mention the most incredible sex we had. Incest is best my friends. when all else fails, fuck your big brother. it dont make you a bad person.
Good deal. Now you found someone who wants you as more than a friend.
I can't believe there aren't "I had lunch with slash threads" that could have been topped....

is a new one really necessary?
yeah he wants me as a lil sister, how hot is that!!
Quote:Originally posted by AngelAmy
yeah he wants me as a lil sister, how hot is that!!

Not hot??? :lol:
dont knock it til you try it
Quote:Originally posted by AngelAmy
dont knock it til you try it

I have 2 older brothers you have no idea how fucking perverse you just sounded.
Quote:is a new one really necessary?

I cringed when I saw the title.

Amazingly, I laughed when I read the body of it. Amy made a "lunch with Slash" thread amusing.

A new day is dawning.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
Amy started a,
"I have a beautiful penis" thread in Silera's corner.
Quote:we went to chili's...very exciting stuff.

hmmmm... tuna steak sandwich with some cajun spices on top... ahhhhh..
&lt;table&gt;&lt;TR&gt;&lt;TD&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=ronron5477&quot;&gt;&lt;/TD&gt;
&lt;TD&gt;&lt;IMG SRC=&quot;http://oarule.homestead.com/files/ribbon_small1.gif&quot;&gt;&lt;/TD&gt;&lt;TD&gt;&lt;/TD&gt;
&lt;/table&gt;