Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do women always change the rules?
You forgot what your point even was halfway through writing that.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
I've decided that I am not a woman.
<center>[Image: ymbbox.jpg]
<font color=red><font size=3>KiSs My AsS</font></font></center>
That's just great.

Thanks.

As if I don't have to defend myself enough...
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
Can a be a man born in the body of a woman with no desire to change that?
<center>[Image: ymbbox.jpg]
<font color=red><font size=3>KiSs My AsS</font></font></center>
Quote:You forgot what your point even was halfway through writing that.
go do a line and i will get back to you on that
[Image: saturday123.jpg]
It's always funny until someone gets hurt, and then it's just hilarious
Quote:Originally posted by Crack Hitler
Quote:You forgot what your point even was halfway through writing that.
go do a line and i will get back to you on that

I might have to.

Did you see what Silera wrote up there?!?!
URGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate girls so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If there is something a girl wants to change about a guy, she shouldn't be dating him in the first place, or accept it and shut the fuck up.
[Image: 2girls.jpg]
It's not just girls that are guilty of it.
Quote:Originally posted by MYLF
It's not just girls that are guilty of it.

that may be true, some guys out there can be quite the manipulative type

IROCs and thick gold chains and names like Vinnie Boombotz and Tony Schtigatz and their memberships to Worlds' Gym and steroid intake and how they like to make like Tony Danza with their women come into mind...ding ding ding...

However, being a male, I MAY be biased but I think it's safe to say that more women tend to want change from their mates than a man does from his woman.

Point being, you know that old sayin' don't cha?

"A woman will marry a man and then look to change him into her ideal husband. A man will marry what he feels is his ideal wife and hopes that she never changes."

Tongue :kiss: Wink
Quote:It's not about what she eats, what she likes etc. It's about understanding how she feels.

Come on......even they can't keep track of how they're feeling because their moods change so fucking often. That is a moving target that we will NEVER be able to hit.

The biggest word to fear from a woman is NOTHING. That's the kiss of death...when you ask her what's wrong and she says "NOTHING" it now becomes mental gymnastics for us to try to figure out what, if anything, we did to piss her off. Would any of you ladies care to take a stab.....at explaining that one to us guys?
Dammit, I knew I should have made that left turn at Albequerque