Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EMANCIPATION NOW!!!!!
:::::::runs can across bars:::::::
Maybe the rest of the Scooby gang will find a way to get you out.
Go find her, girl!

[Image: lassie.jpg]
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
I think i'll take this time to write a book about my unjust imprisonment.I'll be the next Hurricane Carter!
On an off note, I just realized how wonderfully ironic it was that the worst mother in the history of filmaking was dead against wire hangers.

"Mommy Dearest" should be the on the Pro Choice required movie list. Adopted kids fucked over by their Pro Life mom.
<center>[Image: ymbbox.jpg]
<font color=red><font size=3>KiSs My AsS</font></font></center>
Quote:Originally posted by Ninny
I think i'll take this time to write a book about my unjust imprisonment.I'll be the next Hurricane Carter!
You can write the next "Mein Kampt"
Silera that does not pertain to my book.
WoW

Just

WoW
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
Confusedniffle:
Quote:Originally posted by IrishAlkey
WoW

Just

WoW
does that mean you wanna see my Mantits?