Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EMANCIPATION NOW!!!!!
Quote:[i]Originally posted by IrishAlkey[/]

Can we fast forward to the shower scene?

Chapter 1 through 24 are basically me regressing about my life and current status.

Chapter 25(infamous shower scene) can be summed up in 2 words.

"Daddy No!!!!"
Quote:Originally posted by IrishAlkey
Quote:Originally posted by Ninny
Chapter 1

I keep waiting, for what i do not know. The walls are grey and the bars capture a stern dark shadow within my confinements. I hear the noise of laughter in the distance but there's nothing to laugh about now. My days are numbered and my freedom, the soul purpose of my life is held in the hands of a cruel Irish DOC. He lives for this, his thirst for power conquers all human emotions. I sit now, head in hand, counting the number of minutes i have lived here.Realiving the taunts, the crys, the pleas....all worthless, nothing can save me now. I have become a ghost, a former shell of my once exuberant self.

Can we fast forward to the shower scene?
I can hardly wait till she meets "bertha" the 200 pound guard with a night stick, and ass fetish, and a bad 'tude
I can't wait until we hear how Neo breaks through the Matrix to save her.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
Quote:Chapter 25(infamous shower scene) can be summed up in 2 words.

\"Daddy No!!!!\"

They don't call it tough love for nothing.
&lt;IMG SRC=&quot;http://www.osirusonline.com/reefdwella12ymb.jpg&quot;&gt;

&lt;marquee behavior=alternate scrolldelay=30&gt;The digital pimp, hard at work...&lt;/marquee&gt;
Can i go home now?????
You are home, child.
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
Quote:Originally posted by reefdwella
Quote:Chapter 25(infamous shower scene) can be summed up in 2 words.

\"Daddy No!!!!\"

They don't call it tough love for nothing.
Daddy needs to scrub the dirty out of her
You are home, child.

I'm having serious withdrawls.
Alkey walkey needs to pukey wookey.
Quote:Originally posted by Ninny
You are home, child.

I'm having serious withdrawls.
You need someone to smuggle you in a game of Tic tac throw