Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is why I am going to Hell...
spoil sport.......... Tongue
Quote:Originally posted by Sloats

Tease! Go on. Story/Lesson.
i told him i would fuck a married guy becaue if the guy doesnt care about his wife, why should it. but if the guy has kids, thats where i draw the line.

his argument is obviously he doesnt care about the family so why should you. i told him i dont want to ruin some kid's life. but the more i ardued my point, the more i realized it's just wrong to get involved with someone who is married even if they dont care.

see, the story wasnt worth it what so ever
I concur!
what what?!!!
Ants got married already?

Congrats!
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
Quote:Originally posted by IrishAlkey
Ants got married already?

Congrats!

When's the baby due?
I knew I could count on all of you for a difference of opinion!

AngelAmy, that's a great reason... i didn't even think about his daughter.

Oh, and Ants, don't go telling Dawn anything! I may not be playing with HER husband, but she certainly knows this guy!!!!
[marquee]FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS MORE GOODER!!![marquee]
Quote:Originally posted by Ninny
Homewrecker.

nothing wrong with that if the home had a weak foundation
[Image: homewrecker1.jpg]

[Image: aqualogo.gif]
Like VD I keep comming back when you don't want me too!

[Image: ravencrow.jpg]
I'll save you a seat in the VIP section Ash. Wink

I've never messed with a married man, why bother? Penises are attainable anywhere, so if you just want a fuck, why complicate some potentially satisfying sex with politics?

If you're truly interested in him, you need a smack in the head. You already know he has no morals or values and is a cheating sob.

Go to a bar, pick up a horny 21 year old and shag him rotten baby! You're just asking for a bucketfull of shit to be dumped into your life by fucking with another woman's man. Not to mention you stand an excellent chance of getting the shit kicked outta you as well. Practise your sprinting if you're gonna follow through Ash!
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=wankfellow&gt;&lt;/center&gt;