Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What ken does when no one is here
I popped in last night and low and behold, what did I find? Mr. Kens "Attention Whore" Pen was jerking himself off in every forum of the board. I guess he gets his kicks out of seeing his name. Most egotists do:L

If you don't believe me, see for yourself. Here's a screenshot from last night.

[Image: Ken_Board_Whore.jpg]
was this really necessary, im getting quite sick of you, vertically challenged one
Last night, June 2nd at 6 pm...

Great Scott!
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
You actually put time and effort into slandering Ken. I really don't even know who is worse at this point.
I sure hope I don't run into my future self in another thread.

The outcome could rip a hole in the space/time continuum!
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
Quote:Originally posted by IrishAlkey

if you end up in 1955, go ahead and bang Mcfly's mom, she wants it.
Quote:Originally posted by IrishAlkey

Just don't forget to remind yourself to set your watch back!!
while this concept is quite believable, i'm troubled by the dark area's around ken's name. and who the fuck is tinymike anyway?
Those black marks were left by the Delorean when it hit 88 mph and the tires burst into flames!
This thread is "manure! i hate manure!"