Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WoW requests!
It's a place to spit.

REQUEST FUCKING WoW'S YOU INGRATE COCKSMOKERS!
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
Quote:REQUEST FUCKING WoW'S YOU INGRATE COCKSMOKERS!

how rude!

I am NOT an "ingrate". pfffft.
Silera is not only my friend, but she is also my friend's girlfriend, and I refuse to disrespect either of them by requesting that she WOW in some sexy, sultry, seductive pose. Sorry.
*bites lip*
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
Quote:Originally posted by Ants in My Pants
Silera is not only my friend, but she is also my friend's girlfriend, and I refuse to disrespect either of them by requesting that she WOW in some sexy, sultry, seductive pose. Sorry.

pssst, AIMP...just send me your request via U2U...I'll submit it for you; they'll be none the wiser. Wink
<center>
[Image: kleenex.jpg]</center>

There.
<center>[Image: ymbbox.jpg]
<font color=red><font size=3>KiSs My AsS</font></font></center>
ok, how about you tuck the napkin in such a way that it still conceals the goods but no hands are needed?

feel free to flip me the bird with those free hands of yours.

and I'd just like to reiterate the sentiment that, damn woman, you got it goin' on.

Alkey - I say that with the utmost respect towards your lady. Fo' real.
I'm a genius.
So is 420...
Quote:I am a genius.

I owe you a high five sir. And a cookie. Big Grin