Poll: NBA Finals thread
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBA Finals thread
Who do you think is going to win this year's NBA Finals?
As much as I'd love to see the Nets do it, I think the Spurs will be too much for them to handle.
Spurs in 7. Sad
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
Nets have a legit shot.
Ill take Nets in 7.

What may hurt them though is the idiotic 2-3-2 format. Which hurts the team without home court advantage dramatically. It means you have to win the series in 5, or else you have to win it on the road. Also it is very hard to win 3 straight home games against the same team, in fact its never been done.

Not to mention if it was a real 2-2-1-1-1 format, the Knicks would most likely be 1994 NBA Champions.
&lt;img src=http://members.aol.com/forimps/myhomepage/syrfran.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_US&gt;
I think the Nets have a shot to, but theyd have an even better shot at it if Duncan got injured or somthing. Cuz then itd just be Robinson that theyd have to deal with.
Quote:Not to mention if it was a real 2-2-1-1-1 format, the Knicks would most likely be 1994 NBA Champions.

Why, is that the code to send Starks to the bench???
Quote:Why, is that the code to send Starks to the bench???

As a lifelong John Starks fan, that hurts bro. He only took that many shots in Game 7 because no one else wanted the ball that night.

I guarantee you that if Hakeem doesnt block the Game 6 shot at the buzzer, it wouldve went in, and the Knicks wouldve won in 6 thanks to Starks' shot.
[Image: clusterf.gif]
I'm with Cluster on this one. Starks is one of my favorite players and i just know it wouldve gone in.
"Why, is that the code to send Starks to the bench??? "

There probably wouldnt have been a Game 7 if it was a regular format.

The Knicks would have won in 6 at Home.
&lt;img src=http://members.aol.com/forimps/myhomepage/syrfran.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_US&gt;
Can we change the title of this thread to "Let's depress the shit out of Alkey"?
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>