Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playoff Hockey
5 OVERTIMES!

That's how long it took for the Ducks to beat the Stars. Anyone watch the whole thing? I did.
nothing here...
It's almost as if the Ducks are a team of destiny this year. Even though I want to see Minnesota come out of the West this year, I can't help but root for Anaheim.
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
I thought we were gonna talk about hotel orgies.:confused:
I thought that was the WWF in NY. If so it belongs in wrestling. N00B
nothing here...
Right...so I'm watchin Overtime hockey again right now. Min vs. Van on ESPN2
nothing here...
Fucking Canuckleheads! :fire:

Oh well, it's only 1 game. Go Wild!
I kinda like that the usual suspects in the West (colorado, detroit) have been eliminated, kinda shakes things up a little more.

How good is Minnesota playing with what little they have? Wow, I give more credit to the coach (Who's name escapes me right now, it's probably some odd french-canadian name anyway) than anything else.
&lt;img src= &quot;http://oaaustin.homestead.com/files/YMBSkullcopy.jpg&quot;&gt;

I was better off when I was yelling at everyone.
Quote:Originally posted by AustinHow good is Minnesota playing with what little they have? Wow, I give more credit to the coach (Who's name escapes me right now, it's probably some odd french-canadian name anyway) than anything else.

That would be Jacques Lemaire you are referring to. It's not a surprise he's got them playing so well since he is the ex-coach of the Devils, the man who made them what they are today.

I'd love to see him take Minnesota to the finals and hopefully face his old team. That would be great.
It's gonna be a tough road to get to that point...but you're right, it would be great to see. Either way...

Rangers in 04!!!111 :lol::lol:
&lt;img src= &quot;http://oaaustin.homestead.com/files/YMBSkullcopy.jpg&quot;&gt;

I was better off when I was yelling at everyone.
Quote:Originally posted by Austin

Rangers in 04!!!111 :lol::lol:

That's 2104. Right???:confused: