Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FUCK THE METS!!!
That's all I have to say. Thank you for your time and have a pleasant evening.:confused:
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!
The games sucked, but they sure did look good on my HDTV. Tongue
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
If Armando Benitez were to get hit by a speeding bus, and then squashed by a steamroller, and then had his bloody remains peed on by a stray dog, I wouldn't be sad.
He sucked in Baltimore... and he still sucks here.
&lt;img src= &quot;http://oaaustin.homestead.com/files/YMBSkullcopy.jpg&quot;&gt;

I was better off when I was yelling at everyone.
Quote:He sucked in Baltimore... and he still sucks here.
Try telling that to Art Howe. He'll praise the shit out of him for saving two games in a row, and then watch him blow seven in a row.
Quote:and then watch him blow seven in a row.

I would praise you for that.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
My jaw would hurt after the first few, I'm sure. But I'll let you dream.
And FU to that rat bastard Benitez....
I have an anurism every time I see him warming up in the bullpen. Dammit.:fire:
Shhhh.....I hear something stupid.
dont give up on them yet i have hope for the mets...

this really should be fu to Steve Phillips

they should just pay off Mo Vaughn.. who cares how much they are going to have to pay him. then just release him....

Put in tony clark until they can train piazza to play first base Clark will not stay hot for the rest of the season

then They have to get Mike Piazza out of behind the plate and put him on first. leave wilson as back up and bring up Jason Phillips.

Rey Sanchez is done keep him out and let Joe McEwing have it.

go with Timo Perez for center for now. but neither him or Shinjo can hit

And of course Armando Benitez.

so that would be

Cliff Floyd is left
perez in center
Gonzalez in right
Piazza on first
Alomar on second
Joe McEwing or Jay Bell for SS
Ty Wigginton on 3rd

Jason Phillips as starting catcher and Vance Wilson as back up but gets to play a lil bit more then a normal back up
&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.chrisrufle.com/sigs/south_park_chris.gif&quot;&gt;
&lt;a href=http://www.guzzlefish.com/collection.php?mediatype=D&amp;username=crufle&gt;My DVD List at Guzzlefish&lt;/a&gt;
As much as I agree with that lineup I think it will be at least next year before Piazza goes to first. Floyd isn't going to stay healthy all year, so maybe put Shinjo in left. Super Joe or Bell at short is a good idea until Reyes is ready to go. Philips will be out of a job by the end of the year.
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!