Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why the hole is a dumb idea....
checked this wasteland you call a message board out lately? THERE'S NOTHING THERE!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAH you fucking ferretfuckers banish people to this section LIKE ITS A PUNISHMENT HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

dumb fucks should stick to plain ol bans - this section could be the hottest thing going on this sad excuse for a board !!

oh wait let me get in line for you fuckers SIG HEIL! fucking dictatorshipTongueSadRolleyesBig GrinSmile:o:cool2::kiss::lol:Angel:wow::yawn::nod:Confusedmug::confused:Confusedniffle:Confusedpin:tumble::rofl::grin:
You're cute.
[Image: hitler.gif]
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
So cranky...
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
...and yet so damn cute. I love it.
I'm gonna' wub yo' tummy-ummy-ummy!
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
Quote:Originally posted by IrishAlkey
I'm gonna' wub yo' tummy-ummy-ummy!

id bet you let him touch your head....such a whore
Fuck that.

I'd shove him straight up my ass.
Ouch.
My anus worships the devil.

If I ever tell you to "go to hell", you know what to do.