Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Picture hosting
since fucking Yahoo! decided to obliterate my files, I need a new home for my sig pic, and other files as well. Any of you know of a good FREE online outlet to use?
Dammit, I knew I should have made that left turn at Albequerque
What's wrong with Yahoo? Mine works fine.
Quote:Originally posted by Six-Pack

is that why your sig is a lovely red 'X' now?

they blew away my file group...the bastahds
Quote:Originally posted by Metalfan
Quote:Originally posted by Six-Pack

is that why your sig is a lovely red 'X' now?
I can't speak for anyone else, but I see Six-Pack's sig fine. Same with mine.

I do agree though that Yahoo does suck. The only reason I'm with them now is the past two I tried gave me shit with remote hotlinking.

If you do find someone good let us know because I wouldn't mind changing as well.
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
Can people please tell me if this image shows up? I'm keeping it in my Yahoo Group. They emailed me about scrapping the group, but a little click on the "please don't" button took care of that Smile I also see Six-Pack's sig.

[Image: Unkempt1.jpg]
I don't see it.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://members.hometown.aol.com/_ht_a/oabrokenjaw/images/plutogrowl.gif&quot; border=&quot;0&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
Nuts, ok... I know if I link people directly, they can see pictures... Yahoo must not be liking that it's getting requests through websites... so that makes me wonder how I can see Six-Pack's... Mr. Pack, what sort of group do you host on? Did you make it just for yourself? Or is it a board group, as it were, for storing files?

Edit: just looked at your pic properties... ok, maybe Yahoo cut me off because my group is inactive.
SYNT, see this thread....
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.yourmomsbox.net/ftl/ftl-oldtimey.gif&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
Thanks FTL! That's awful clever of 'em.
OK, so after looking around for a while for FREE image hosting, and finding that for a lot of hosts, free really isn't free (then don't fucking call it free), I found THIS service. Very easy to set up and use, so far.

Only allows 2MB of storage before you have to pay, but its $3/month for 5MB and $5/month for 10MB of space. Paying also allows you to upload larger images.

There you have it, in a nutshell. I'm going to keep looking anyway, but this seems good for now Smile